What SECRETS are you keeping or have kept in the past from your PARTNER?

sneaky emotional affair perhaps?
sneaky emotional affair perhaps?
  • Ongoing money issues
  • Your struggle with addiction
  • Your history of cheating
    Vote C
  • history of STD's
    Vote D
  • All your baggage
    Vote E
  • History of mental illness
    Vote F
  • Your sneaky emotional affairs
    Vote G

2013

Most Helpful Guys

• Wow... it's confession time! You missed prison sentences, drug smuggling , money laundering and secret societies!

I didn't keep any secrets, we were pretty open. there are depths to information and sometimes that gets peeled back. I think though with X's, you keep that high level. It can get into trouble talking about them too much and too deep. Keep it to lessons learned maybe...

• That I fucked an escort before. I don't know how i would bring it up or if there's even a point. So I guess I'll just take it to my grave

• Well as long as you didn't catch anything from her then I don't see why that would be important to mention.

• Exactly lol

Most Helpful Girls

• I keep my secrets to myself, secrets of past personal life experiences that I do have a right to keep to myself, nothing of your list tho