How do you act around people who are 'out of your league' ?

Just curious :)

How do you act around people (of the opposite sex) who you view as out of your league?

Do you still act interested in them or treat them normally or do you acted uninterested on purpose?
  • I still show interest in them
    Vote A
  • I act uninterested / aloof on purpose / ignore them
    Vote B
  • I'm too shy / nervous to speak to them, so i just stare at them
    Vote C
  • I flirt with other people around them, to see if it makes them jealous
    Vote D
  • ^^ all/some of the above
    Vote E
  • Other (explain)
    Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|2

Most Helpful Guys

• Well, at your age, I'd run to the other side of the gym!
    Now, I just treat them like normal people and have a normal conversation... and I have been doign that and it works wonders! You'd be surprised... these people... it's a shock, they are used to having people gawk over them. To be treated normally is odd to them. Key is not to expose your emotion of aw of them, but like they are a normal person.

I'm not saying you can't go up to some big body builder and squeeeze his big arms and ask him how he got those big muscles, and what he plans to do with them, you can do that. ... lol! but I don't advise it...

1|0
    0|0
  • Complete indifference. If they are respectful I am respectful, if they are not I am not. Its not like they where suddenly going to announce their undying devotion and love to me and its not like I would be able to some how sway them to like me by pandering to them (at best that would get me used), so I am totally indifferent to them, they are just like every one else.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I just ignore them. I don't care about who's out of my league. I am not interested in getting to know certain people, I keep walking. I still treat that person with respect if they are respectable people.

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends. It usually starts with me staring at them anytime I can, then after realizing it goes nowhere I end up being bitter and uninterested. xD

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I'm so bad at these situations!! I panic. I over act cool. Try not to show emotions. Then at some point I melt on her feet and say something overly cheesy, and she looks at me like coffee stain on a wedding dress. :'D

1|0
    0|0
  • I've never thought of someone as out of my league. Should a girl be drop dead gorgeous, and I'm interested, I'll still give it a go as with all other women i like. I never really expect them to think I'm below them or anything.

1|1
    0|0
  • I start by simply talking with the woman as my friend. I've been blown away by how drawn some of these women are to me. The reason is simple; I don't make sex my goal. If you take the desire to immediately have sex out of your mind, the pressure will disappear, and she will simply love spending time with you.

1|1
    1|0
  • Out of pride I try to act as unimpressed as possible. I know some people are better than me in certain regards, but I find it arrogant to principially claim yourself to be on an entire different level that I can't even touch, as if their worth as human being was higher than mine. And when I don't accept something I fully go on to pretending it's obvious that it is not the case.

2|0
    0|0
  • I accidentally spill orange juice on them, shaky hands πŸ€”

Also I'd ask them if there's anything I could do to make up for it. If they reply with anything other than asking me on a date or giving me their contact, it's a wrong answer, time to bring out the big tools, but they are not gonna like it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have never perceived anyone to be out of my league mostly because I'm never interested in anybody without knowing them.
    The only people whom I personally regard as being above me are those who know more than I do.

1|0
    0|0
    • But then they are not above you, just further away into a subject.

• Simple don't even bother with them cause they sure as hell ain't gonna look my way or act anyway around my Mexican ass for nothing and I've been in many scenarios where the people out of my league usually are, but ya know fuck it who the hell cares about leagues?

1|0
    0|0
  • there is actually only one girl i think is out of my league. I bett if she said hello i would orgasm.

1|0
    0|1
    • πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ "if she said hello i would orgasm" thats made my day!

• Show All
    • so i can peacefully kill my self ez

• Lol. I wonder whether a guy that i know, is thinking the same things about me... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Simple

0|0
    0|0
  • shy, I look at them big time and enjoy being their presence, I enjoy daydreaming about having them as a girlfriend. I probably don't bother talking to them because I don't feel worthy... :(

1|0
    0|0
  • I just try to become friends with them, because if i can't get in a relationship with them then might as well be friends. People think im good with girls because im friends with a lot of hot chicks lmao.

1|0
    0|0
  • No personn is "out of my league". If that would be a thing, I would be out of the league of half of the world just because my job alone.

This is a bullshit idea propagated by narcisisstic assholes who would like to think that they are better than anybody else just because they are rich or pretty.

Well, it doesn't work that way with normal people.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not believe there is such thing as "leagues", so I would treat her the same as I would any woman I was attracted to.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol I Never Know If I am Not Part of This... I Mix and Mingle with Everyone, Hun, Under the Sun. xx

1|0
    0|0
  • No one is out of my league. They either like me or they don't. A league is an excuse to not do anything.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think anyone is out of anyone's league. We are all human beings.

1|1
    0|0
  • In my mid twenties, I realized there's no such thing as "out of your league". Once you realize that, you treat everyone the same.

1|1
    0|0
    • must be an age thing and more to do with self confidence... dont know about you but i dated a few models simply because i was the only guy that approached them ;)

• Yeah, it's a maturity thing.

• no one is out of my league because i dont recognise 'leagues'

2|1
    0|0
  • nope you can date any women till you are fine wise men with pure gentlemen stuff and don't freak her out rest women are fine with anyone who is decent

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm shy and think about how can I talk to them. But if they have a good personality in terms of talking to others then it's more easier to talk to them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just act like human and talk to them like I would anybody else

1|0
    0|0
  • Act like with everyone else. I don't flirt in general, I don't act interested in anyone and I've no problem talking to basically anyone irl.

1|0
    0|0
  • I treat everybody with respect and honor including homeless people

2|1
    0|0
  • I act like I do around everyone else. Maybe I'll throw in a bit more flirting though.

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely C. (I try not to stare too much, though. Certainly not when she’s looking in my direction. lol)

1|0
    0|0
  • I just get angry at myself for not being in their league and then pretend like they dont exist.

1|0
    0|0
  • "Out of you league" is a personal; state of mind. I will speak with literally anyone.

1|1
    0|0
  • A lot of guys approach girls out of their league for some reason

1|0
    0|3
  • I treat them like anyone else i have no interest in, im polite and generally funny.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't believe in leagues. Everyone is approachable.

1|0
    0|0
  • There is no such thing as β€œLeagues” no matter who she is

1|1
    0|0
  • I think I would be acting uninterested as I would feel like there is no point in even trying

1|0
    0|0
  • It makes no difference if a girl is out of my league i still have
    feelings for her.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don’t believe in leagues either I am super confident that day or that month or she is not interested and no amount of confidence can change that one girls mind so I move on until I find another potential date πŸ™‚ If you go by leagues you limit your self esteem and judge your vaule as a person based on looks and not other things that actually matter more to your potential date πŸ™‚Biggest sex organ really is the brain with the right amount of seduction results may end in your favor if you remember to have fun and not take yourself so seriously 😁

1|0
    0|0
  • There isn't anyone out of my league.. I don't believe anyone is better or worse than anyone else.

We're just all different that all.

0|0
    0|0
  • im to good for pretty much most women on this earth
    like 96% percent of them

the other 4% are at the same level I am

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually try to show some comedic signs and hope it betters my chances

1|0
    0|0
  • As ugly as I maybe, no girl is out of my league unless she chooses to.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't view any girl as out of my league.

1|1
    0|0
  • There are no 'leagues'. pfft.

1|1
    0|0
  • I walk away usually. I'm awkward af

1|0
    0|0
  • There's no such thing as out of our league...

1|1
    1|0
  • I don't believe in them.

1|1
    0|0
  • No such thing as leagues

1|0
    0|0
  • i still show interest

1|0
    0|0
  • I just be myself as usual.