How do you act around people who are 'out of your league' ?

Just curious :)

How do you act around people (of the opposite sex) who you view as out of your league?

Do you still act interested in them or treat them normally or do you acted uninterested on purpose?
  • I still show interest in them
  • I act uninterested / aloof on purpose / ignore them
  • I'm too shy / nervous to speak to them, so i just stare at them
    Vote C
  • I flirt with other people around them, to see if it makes them jealous
    Vote D
  • ^^ all/some of the above
    Vote E
  • Other (explain)
    Vote F

1151

Most Helpful Guys

• Well, at your age, I'd run to the other side of the gym!
    Now, I just treat them like normal people and have a normal conversation... and I have been doign that and it works wonders! You'd be surprised... these people... it's a shock, they are used to having people gawk over them. To be treated normally is odd to them. Key is not to expose your emotion of aw of them, but like they are a normal person.

I'm not saying you can't go up to some big body builder and squeeeze his big arms and ask him how he got those big muscles, and what he plans to do with them, you can do that. ... lol! but I don't advise it...

• Complete indifference. If they are respectful I am respectful, if they are not I am not. Its not like they where suddenly going to announce their undying devotion and love to me and its not like I would be able to some how sway them to like me by pandering to them (at best that would get me used), so I am totally indifferent to them, they are just like every one else.

Most Helpful Girls

• I just ignore them. I don't care about who's out of my league. I am not interested in getting to know certain people, I keep walking. I still treat that person with respect if they are respectable people.

• It depends. It usually starts with me staring at them anytime I can, then after realizing it goes nowhere I end up being bitter and uninterested. xD