Do you look for a more beautiful women or more sexy?

Just wondering which people go for more. I know you can be both. To me I would rather go for a beautiful person. An example is kendall and kylie Jenner kendall being more beautiful and kylie being more sexy. Do you look for a more beautiful women or more sexy?Do you look for a more beautiful women or more sexy?Do you look for a more beautiful women or more sexy?Do you look for a more beautiful women or more sexy?
The jenner girls are just an example I'm not saying which one out of the two would you chose. I'm asking do you guys prefer a more beautiful women or a more sexy. Or if you had to chose between them.
I'm adding another update cuz people think I'm trying ask you guys who you would pick kendal or kylie. And that's not what I'm asking. I'm asking would you rather date a beautiful women or a more sexy. If you had to pick.

931

Most Helpful Guys

• I think we want both. But sexy can be seen as short term to an extent. Beautiful can be seen as long lasting. We look for girls that take care of themselves. Sexy girls for sure catch our eye but beautiful girls catch our soul. A girl in a cocktail dress is good for an entertaining evening but at the end of the day we like finding the girls with their face in a book. It is a balance. But any and every girl can be a mixture of both if they choose to.

• I'm just talking biased off looks and I understand some can be both but if you had to chose between the two.

• My favorite picture is the first one

• I know what you are having to go through regarding people not understanding question.

But I think I would choose beautiful. (Going by my own personal definition of the word.)

Most Helpful Girl

• see here's the deal, their looks and personalities are very different and may change peoples perspectives.

kendall is super beautiful, but can be a bit rude (shes famous tho so who can blame her).
    kylie is pretty but not as much in my opinion, but seems to have a much better personality.

so it would have depend on what we are voting for; looks or personality?

• I just used them as examples , I'm asking if people would prefer a more beautiful person or a more sexy person

• ah alright. I'd say beautiful, cause sexiness changes over time but beauty tends to stay :)

• Your right I agree I find beauty much more real then sexy. Sexy can be done with makeup. Beauty is true and natural