Do you look for a more beautiful women or more sexy?

Just wondering which people go for more. I know you can be both. To me I would rather go for a beautiful person. An example is kendall and kylie Jenner kendall being more beautiful and kylie being more sexy. Do you look for a more beautiful women or more sexy?Do you look for a more beautiful women or more sexy?Do you look for a more beautiful women or more sexy?Do you look for a more beautiful women or more sexy?
Updates:
The jenner girls are just an example I'm not saying which one out of the two would you chose. I'm asking do you guys prefer a more beautiful women or a more sexy. Or if you had to chose between them.
I'm adding another update cuz people think I'm trying ask you guys who you would pick kendal or kylie. And that's not what I'm asking. I'm asking would you rather date a beautiful women or a more sexy. If you had to pick.

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I think we want both. But sexy can be seen as short term to an extent. Beautiful can be seen as long lasting. We look for girls that take care of themselves. Sexy girls for sure catch our eye but beautiful girls catch our soul. A girl in a cocktail dress is good for an entertaining evening but at the end of the day we like finding the girls with their face in a book. It is a balance. But any and every girl can be a mixture of both if they choose to.

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm just talking biased off looks and I understand some can be both but if you had to chose between the two.

• Show All
    • My favorite picture is the first one

• I know what you are having to go through regarding people not understanding question.

But I think I would choose beautiful. (Going by my own personal definition of the word.)

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• see here's the deal, their looks and personalities are very different and may change peoples perspectives.

kendall is super beautiful, but can be a bit rude (shes famous tho so who can blame her).
    kylie is pretty but not as much in my opinion, but seems to have a much better personality.

so it would have depend on what we are voting for; looks or personality?

0|0
    0|0
    • I just used them as examples , I'm asking if people would prefer a more beautiful person or a more sexy person

• ah alright. I'd say beautiful, cause sexiness changes over time but beauty tends to stay :)

• Your right I agree I find beauty much more real then sexy. Sexy can be done with makeup. Beauty is true and natural

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Why did you put as an examples the Jenner girls? They are plastic and fake anyway. But if you want an opinion I believe Kendall is much better physically she does not look so plastic and fake, she looks more natural, even if she may had done something to her, she still looks natural unlike the rest of her sisters

1|0
    0|0
    • I put the Jenner's cuz I see kendal as beautiful and kylie as sexy I'm not asking people to pick between them. People just see the pictures and jump to conclusions.

• don't you hate it when you give an example to clarify your question, and people focus on that example as if that is your question?

But to answer it, I would prefer beautiful. I feel like a beautiful woman would have her own sexiness that would not be on public display. Or as someone who is just sexy seems like they would also be shallow to me. Or at least more likely to be

1|0
    0|0
  • For me it's all about the mind looks are very much second when it comes down to if I'm attracted to them or not. So not sure which one to pick since neither of them are what I would say.

0|1
    0|0
  • Why does Kylie look like Kendall's 27 year old step mother hahah

0|1
    0|0
    • Why are you quoting memes from 3 years ago and passing it off as your own words.

• what are you talking about? you think I remember memes? but thank that you think what I said is funny.

• Didn't laugh

• It's the same thing silly. Beautiful IS sexy. Where ya going with this?
    And all this celebrity comparo and worship shtick is a giant fail. For a lot of reasons.

0|0
    0|0
  • neither, I look for women/girls who have good personalities and who aren't gonna lie to me or be closed minded

0|0
    0|0
  • i look for women i'm attracted to. whether they are sexy, beautiful, etc is rather irrelevant... sexy can be beautiful and beautiful can be sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • Either, just not slutty except for me and in private.

1|1
    0|0
  • Have you seen some of Kendall’s modeling? She is sexy.

0|0
    0|0
    • She is but I think she's more beautiful then she is sexy. That's why I used her in comparison to kylie because kylie is very sexy

• Show All
    • She got lip fillers. Recently like last year

• Neither of those is sexy or beautiful but I always go for a beautiful person

0|1
    0|0
  • I like beautiful girls these two aren't any they are just artificial and fake looking at least their faces are their bodies are nice tho

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah they are but they were the first examples that I could think of.

• Show All
    • I'm not asking you to pick out of those girls.

• I'm saying if you had to pick between beautiful girl or sexy girl

• Beautiful person. But mostly someone with a golden personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • Beautiful. Sexy is just for everyone to masturbate to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a good example. They both look average to me. I pick beauty anyway. Beauty turns sexy in a second.

0|0
    0|0
  • Any girl who doesn’t look like shit as long as her personality is good

0|0
    0|0
  • Beautiful for a relationship. Sexy if I just want a hookup

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll always take beautiful over sexy.

1|0
    0|0
  • beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • Look for a combo. Beautiful and sexy. Mwah.

0|0
    0|0
    • My question was if you had to chose between them

• Beautiful

1|0
    0|0
  • Beautiful but knows how and when to be sexy

0|1
    0|0
  • Beauty all day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not into THE K.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm not asking you to pick between them

• Beauty a beautiful woman can always be sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • Beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • I generally prefer beautiful to sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • blyatiful

0|0
    0|0
    • mirin chest.
      Post weight and height and lets see if you are worthy

• 189cm 84kg. But this pic was taken when i was at my best. I fucked up my body totally haha. But im soon there again. Also i have light bones. Before i started w traning had around 52kg and now 3 years later 84kg.

• Both

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not know who is who

0|0
    0|0
  • Beautiful for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Kylie has a nice ass and tits. Which is why she sexy. The other girl is allright

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmao. I laughed so hard when I saw the word « natural » above a pic of the Jenners. But for your question I guess that sexy women probably win. Guys claim to love natural girls but it’s surprising how they always pick the sexy, slutty mean girls instead of the sweet natural ones.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm not saying they natural. In saying kendall is more natural looking then kylie. And I agree men tend to go for sexy but I think beautiful is better.

• I prefer beautiful. "Sexy" girls have attitudes and usually dress in a trashy way. But beautiful girls are more classy.

Your examples are terrible though

2|1
    0|1
    • I realized that everyone freaking out over the Kardashians.

• I wish someone would remove these social parasites from our planet.
    Stupid children making useless human garbage famous for nothing, and therefore giving them the ability to become powerful for NO REASON, is why our society has degenerated into shit.
    Idiot children (post-millennials generally) believe that you can be successful simply for existing and they make this garbage true because they themselves make useless humans successful for NO REASON!

No wonder Bruce is so mentally fucked up.

1|0
    2|0
    • The downvotes are showing two reasons why this society is gone to absolute shit.

• They're both plastic

Do you look for a more beautiful women or more sexy?

0|1
    0|0
    • Look how much better they are without all that junk they added. They ruined themselves.

• In my opinion Kendall is beautiful and sexy, Kylie is neither

0|0
    0|0
    • 😂😂😂but in life do you prefer to go for someone who is more beautiful or more sexy

• Beggars can’t be choosers 😂

• I don’t know, like is the sexy girl trying to overcompensate for a dull personality, I’d choose whichever had a better personality, assuming I found them both attractive

Recommended myTakes