Men what would you do if your date no longer looks like the tinder pic she displayed?

Men what would you do if a girl used an old tinder pic to where she was skinny but when you meet her she's got a few pounds on her.

Men what would you do if your date no longer looks like the tinder pic she displayed?
  • Men what would you do if your date no longer looks like the tinder pic she displayed??I would be pissed and leave
    Vote A
  • Men what would you do if your date no longer looks like the tinder pic she displayed??she's hot I'd stay
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I'd overlook it as long as the difference isn't too great because I don't care much about looks.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Depends how drastic the difference is. If we are going off of the fact she looked more fit and slimmer in an older photo, but looked really out of shape, then no go.

I would follow through with the date out of common courtesy. Red flag is she lied about what she currently looked like and the second is I also like women who are fit and exercise frequently.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well it depends really on how extreme and whether or not it was done to manipulate me or not. I mean if it was a dramatic difference and she clearly did it to try and catfish me, then yeah I would be pissed and not date her, but if it wasn't then I would be fine with it (we all change over time, look this way or that way in different light etc.).

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say "Hey look, a goose" and then bolt while her head was turned.

1|0
    0|0
    • Is the girl really that fat in the pic?

• Naw, she pretty hot. It's the deception that bothers me. Not a good way to start a relationship.

• I'd squeeze her somewhere to make sure it is real. and thank her for adding on some extra calories as I can think of some creative ways to burn them off.

Women are notorious about posting 5-10yr old photos and of them in better shape.

0|0
    0|0
    • both girls in the pic look great, and no I'm not desperate:) But I may not recognize... it was a big change...

• I'd still go on a date with her looks are just a small part of what I'm looking for. Your can have a girl that beautiful but is she intelligent how is her personality. so give people a chance she might not be all you want the looks-wise for the personality may be great she may also have a great sense of humor like I said your people a chance you never know you might like what you find

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends how big the difference is. If the pic she had was from a year ago and she put on only a few pounds (like above) then I wouldn't be too bothered.

If she posted an older picture of herself or worked her angles, and she shows up being clearly much larger than the pictures made me believe I'd feel lied to. Usually I'd arrange Tinder dates at bars for drinks, in this case I'd likely hang around for 1-2 drinks out of courtesy then end the date after 40 mins to 1 hour.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would still date her. She's still the same person (albeit older and possibly bigger). The only time I wouldn't date someone based on their profile picture is if they posted a picture of someone else completely. I might even consider not dating her if she even photochopped her picture. But an older picture of her when she was younger? I'd still date her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Generally, I'd overlook it. There could be a number of reasons why their appearance changed. E. g. they got injured or they suffered an illness that force them not to eat certain foods.

It's not a massive dealbreaker really.

0|0
    0|0
  • i would find her to be dishonest. it's one thing to be a few pounds heavier but those two pics look like entirely different people. so trust would be an issue for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone looks different from pics one way or another. wouldn't be a big deal, i'd probably tease them about it. How they dealt with some gentle mocking would tell me more than their appearance

0|0
    0|0
  • As with most things, it depends on what the difference is. If she is still attractive, I'd stay. If she is a clear catfish... I'd probably stay, but cut the date short.

0|0
    0|0
  • If the picture was a gross misrepresentation, and you aren't attracted, then it's reasonable to say "sorry, you aren't what I expected" and just go.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd be pissed but stay because that's pretty shallow and maybe they just didn't bother updating? I'd keep an eu

0|0
    0|0
    • Hit submit before I meant to lol. I meant to add - I'd keep a red flag on and be alert to any other signs of deceptive behavior.

• I'd be annoyed. Not that I found her to be unattractive, but because she was willing to be so deceptive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't vote on this one and here is why. I have done this in the past since I was too lazy to upload a current picture of myself and I liked the way my older one turned out. Really, I didn't put on that much more weight and I look the same and I still work out from time to time. However, if you are a girl and there is a significant difference and I mean night and day difference, "a few pounds" could be a kind description for yourself compared to what the guy is seeing.

Lets be honest and get the shallow part of us out of the way right now! If I find the girl attractive, even with "a few pounds" from her older picture, I am going to want to date her. In all fairness, if I expect her to be fit, I better meet her with a chiseled body to get her hot over, as well! Good, we can now go to the gym together and really build upon our relationship!

Lets just be honest and realistic about what we are looking for and how to get that hot body we all want!

0|0
    0|0
  • If I was expecting left and got right, I'd be disappointed
    If I was expecting right and got left, I'd be pleasantly surprised, and wonder if she got implants.

0|0
    0|0
  • A few pounds different wouldn't bother me but if she was like a lot of pounds different i would be turned off considering she lied. to me I would hate the fact that she couldnt just be herself

0|0
    0|0
  • She also lost a sense of style it seems. The recent picture isn't awful due to her weight gain... looks awful due to her clothing choices.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd ask her if we could video chat (with Skype so it's harder to use filters) to minimize any false advertising with photoshopping before going on a date.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depend how different she is. If she looks like shit while having a pretty pic, I consider that a lie.

1|0
    0|0
  • whats that matter here pic was just for reference so nevermind , yea a workout with me for 6months gonna put her back where she was ! :P

0|0
    0|0
  • if i and she clicked and she had a good personality then I wouldn't care what she looked like (as long as she was female)
    the perks of getting to know someone for their personality is that you fall for them on that level, and we all should realise that some people look far different in person than they do in pic's, some dont do photo's well or use a better photo than they do later on... others are naturally photogenic and therefore are able to look good in their pics

but either way I'd stay as I'd gotten to know them I would want to see where our adventures take us

0|0
    0|0
  • if it's "just a few", i'm good. if she's gottan fat (which happened a lot fo times to me), it's annoying and makes me feel betrayed.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as it's not much of a difference it's fine, a few pounds is not an issue at all. What matter more is what kind of a person she is.

0|0
    0|0
  • If its a complete change in appearance id still stick around and decide after. But she has already lied at the start of the relationship.

1|0
    0|0
  • If she is not the same person or the photoes were photoshopped as fuck i leave ASAP

0|0
    0|0
    • 😭😭

• yes i know im brutally honest
      but i would probably never date this girl if she lied from the start

• few pounds dont matter but if she looks like totally different person yes it does matter

• That happened more than once. What I do is be kind and do the date and don’t ask for anything more.

0|0
    0|0
  • i actually think the picture on left kinda looks like a conceited slut whereas the right one looks cooler

0|0
    0|0
  • If she still look the same hot and nice then i wouldn't care few 2kg or 5kg... as long as she look okey.

0|0
    0|0
  • if she looks like the big boobs blonde why would I leave lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • If all the weight went to her tits that would be alright

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't really expect everyone on a dating site or app to be 100% genuine do you?

0|0
    0|0
  • I would think she's insecure and is a "the ends justify the means" type and would lose all interest.

0|0
    0|0
  • First lie :(
    She Will have to make up for it during the date. Or I won't agree on a second

0|0
    0|0
  • I just simply say it was fraud if he/she uses old photo

0|0
    0|0
  • Be like. “I just got catfished”

1|0
    0|0
  • I choose C. continue the date

0|0
    0|0
  • Then it would be normal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how bad the difference is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks fade. And she doesn't look like that 247

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn’t care

0|0
    0|0
  • Happens frequently and more often as women age

0|0
    0|0
  • long as not a huge difference sure

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd stay, it's not that big of a deal

0|0
    0|0
  • If she looks better irl.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is pretty much how all the dating sites work.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't get how the pics are relevant. The big titted girl is gross.

But a girl who lies on her profile is showing she lies in life.
    I wouldn't be very pleased.

0|0
    0|0
  • how much of a difference are we talking? minor change then who cares, sure I'd stay. "a few pounds" (trying to justify how much has actually been added)? no, that's a cat fish

0|1
    0|0
  • Women's few pounds are usually more than a few pounds. If she's fat as fuck, I'd leave! What would you do if this situation arise?

0|0
    0|0
  • They never do to begin wih lol

0|0
    0|0
Show More

Recommended myTakes