Men what would you do if your date no longer looks like the tinder pic she displayed?

Men what would you do if a girl used an old tinder pic to where she was skinny but when you meet her she's got a few pounds on her.

• Men what would you do if your date no longer looks like the tinder pic she displayed??I would be pissed and leave
  • Men what would you do if your date no longer looks like the tinder pic she displayed??she's hot I'd stay

452

Most Helpful Guys

• I'd overlook it as long as the difference isn't too great because I don't care much about looks.

Most Helpful Girls