What is the most controversial topic you have ever discussed on a date?

0|2

Most Helpful Girls

• Preferences in how many sexual partners one has. Every guy always has a limit and I think women don't really have a limit with guys. Unless the guy is like, "500." And you are thinking, "How do you have that much time? Don't you have a job or something..." lol if a guy told me he's been with 500 women I would not find that attractive.

He would definitely be doing something right though if he's having sex that much lol. Anyway, usually guys will tell me their limit is like ten people. And then when I tell them I haven't been with anyone they react surprised and alarmed.

I think it's always a turn off for them because if I haven't done anything at 25 then I probably won't do anything ever unless it's serious.

It makes me wonder are women really having sex with every guy they date? Is it really that easy because I would at least want to be with him for a while before that goes down.

Doesn't mean I want to be a nun for the rest of my life. But yeah I don't like talking about sexual partners with the guy. I don't like revealing that I haven't been with anyone yet because it's just a really awkward conversation for me.

But, I would like to know how many the guy has been with though because if a guy has been with a lot of women then I know there is something wrong there but at the same time it's none of my business. So I never try to bring up this topic ever and when it does come up, it's just really a uncomfortable conversation.

Which by the way this conversation would come up after we have been going on dates for a while. It wouldn't be on the first or second date and if we did talk about it that early then it's obvious what his intentions are.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I had a very awkward conversation with a girl on the first date about how dating should work which sort of became a full-on debate. She seemed to have some preconceived idea based on how her previous dating experiences went (i. e. guys would text her near constantly or call her every day for a week or two before asking her out on a date, whereas I pretty much asked her out on a date right away and didn't text her too much) and was confused by my approach, to the point I had to explain everything word for word.

It didn't last.

0|1
    0|0
  • That girls wear more revealing dresses when going out to attract guys. Most girls will never admit this but this girl I dated was unashamedly straight up about it. Awesome chick.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I'm a Christian and a guy told me he had an incurable disease and I told him that God could cure him and he should call me anytime he was in need and I would pray for him. He's never asked me for help. I think I could help but I guess he doesn't believe that. I guess that is kind of controversial - if you tell somebody with an incurable disease - that they can be cured.

0|2
    0|0
    • no it's the fact that you tried assume everyone believes in god, maybe you might not think that way but your actions are interpreted that way, the thought behind it is nice and can be taken well but religion itself is not something you should incorporate into a date in any way.

• I guess the use of marihuana and pros/cons of legalizing it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Uhh well in the past few days we discussed abortion, Trump, the utility of feminism, toxic masculinity, religion, sex, white privilege, racism, domestic abuse and the differences between men/women so it's hard for me to pick the "most controversial" topic.

1|2
    0|0
  • some not good stuff. led to a wild night

Now here we are
    We're licking skin to wipe us clean
    Strike a match, pour gasoline
    Ditch the scene and watch this city burn
    Asleep, my life will be a pillow steering wheel turn

things went off track

0|1
    0|0
  • why a drug dealer has to use an inverted question mark as a dollar sign when we're openly naming drugs we're buying from them via text

0|1
    0|0
  • Government issues of the world going down in flames! ... nothing but problems.

0|1
    0|0
  • Politics.. i tried to avoid the subject but she insisted...

0|1
    0|0
  • I had a date walk out on me once after a heated discussion about religion. I just laughed and ordered another drink.

0|1
    0|0
  • I go on dates with different girls to get to know them first before it gets serious if I see something I don't agree with I cut them off. Now this crazy nut head girl we were on our 3 date and she was discussing about how I would propose to her wedding and how cute our babies would come out. I got scare I cut her off she got really upset because she assumed we were boyfriend and girlfriend. I mean this chick was completely nuts. She needs serious professional help. How takes it as a serious relationship when you have only dated for 3 days. Jeez give me a break.

0|1
    0|0
  • Anything. Past, future, hobbies, favorite TV shows, movies, games, opinions.

0|1
    0|0
  • Forced gender confusion in children by the leftwing Parties lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Homosexuality being a mental disorder or preference

0|1
    0|0
  • If patients are at fault in case nurses have their practical exam and patients don't really behave.

0|1
    0|0
  • As always, good ol' politics.

1|2
    0|0
  • Human tracking

0|1
    0|0
  • Religion manipulation

1|1
    0|0
  • My entire relationship is controversial, TBH

0|1
    0|0
  • The sanity of DJT.

J/K :)

0|1
    0|0
  • One too many old sex stories

0|1
    0|0
  • I avoid that

0|1
    0|0
  • Going halves on a bastard.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don’t know if I want children or not.

1|1
    0|0
  • Abortion

0|1
    0|0
  • p0rn. l0ts 0f p0rn l0l

0|1
    0|0
  • Never had a date, but I did have a discussion with a friend about how the world would be a better place if Germany didn't exist

0|0
    0|1
  • Palatial stuff

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes