What is the most controversial topic you have ever discussed on a date?

1218

Most Helpful Girls

• Preferences in how many sexual partners one has. Every guy always has a limit and I think women don't really have a limit with guys. Unless the guy is like, "500." And you are thinking, "How do you have that much time? Don't you have a job or something..." lol if a guy told me he's been with 500 women I would not find that attractive.

He would definitely be doing something right though if he's having sex that much lol. Anyway, usually guys will tell me their limit is like ten people. And then when I tell them I haven't been with anyone they react surprised and alarmed.

I think it's always a turn off for them because if I haven't done anything at 25 then I probably won't do anything ever unless it's serious.

It makes me wonder are women really having sex with every guy they date? Is it really that easy because I would at least want to be with him for a while before that goes down.

Doesn't mean I want to be a nun for the rest of my life. But yeah I don't like talking about sexual partners with the guy. I don't like revealing that I haven't been with anyone yet because it's just a really awkward conversation for me.

But, I would like to know how many the guy has been with though because if a guy has been with a lot of women then I know there is something wrong there but at the same time it's none of my business. So I never try to bring up this topic ever and when it does come up, it's just really a uncomfortable conversation.

Which by the way this conversation would come up after we have been going on dates for a while. It wouldn't be on the first or second date and if we did talk about it that early then it's obvious what his intentions are.

Most Helpful Guys

• I had a very awkward conversation with a girl on the first date about how dating should work which sort of became a full-on debate. She seemed to have some preconceived idea based on how her previous dating experiences went (i. e. guys would text her near constantly or call her every day for a week or two before asking her out on a date, whereas I pretty much asked her out on a date right away and didn't text her too much) and was confused by my approach, to the point I had to explain everything word for word.

It didn't last.

• That girls wear more revealing dresses when going out to attract guys. Most girls will never admit this but this girl I dated was unashamedly straight up about it. Awesome chick.