I JUST MET THE MOST PERFECT GUY. What do I do?

Oh my god, oh my god. I met him at the mall. He stopped and commented on how beautiful I was, and we sorta started talking. He's not really my type, but oh my god he's so sweet and smart and doesn't care that I'm pregnant. He gave me his phone number, and we're gonna text, I guess. What do I say to him over text?
xx
~ Mrs Manson
Updates:
(He's emo, I'm goth.)
xx
~ Mrs Manson
He sent me a picture of himself. I'd block the face out, but emo bangs lmao
scontent.fagc1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/.../...991936_n.jpg
xx
~ Mrs Manson

2|3

Most Helpful Girls

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Congratulations! Have fun!

2|0
    0|1
  • Don't let him texted let him call you. Use your girl power to reel him in. You have to learn the power of the female voice. A female voice can get a man to swoon over you. It can make a man fight for you. You just don't know the power you hold in your voice. Learn to master it.

2|0
    0|0
  • Yayy good for you! I'm awful at this, but I think texting him Hey, asking him how he is/what he's up to, and then gravitating the Convo to asking about his interests would be a good starting point.

2|2
    0|0
  • I don't know too much about subcultures but you post a lot about the music you're into so that could be a talking point?

2|0
    0|0
  • Find out alllll about him and what he thinks and what he likes to do...

2|1
    0|0
  • He doesn't care that you pregnant? well that's the most surprising in that story. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbIu2bdBhMo

1|0
    0|0
  • Hello MansonsPocketPssy,
    send him emo memes:)
    Don't show that you're really into him for now get to know him first ask him if he likes my chemical romance shit like that and just bond with him
    by the way WOW I like that aesthetic of his that's hot you go girl get that emo dick im cheering for you

2|0
    0|0
    • Omg I just realised someone mentioned mcr uhmmm mention black veil brides and bond over how hot Andy is

• Lol I see
    Be yourself. Your goth self. And he will love that. He’s probably been desperately looking for a girl like you

2|0
    0|0
  • Congrats, lady! I'm no good at dictating conversation though lol

2|0
    0|0
  • LOVE IS IN THE AIR" Oh how I hope and pray that things work out well for you darling. x

2|0
    0|0
  • Just say hey and ask him how his day was/what are you up to. Find his interests, you probably have a lot in common

2|0
    0|0
  • Update?

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't tell him about me. And also - be VERY careful. Don't give him your trust too soon.

2|0
    0|0
  • Late phone calls are great. Be sexy be you and show him who you really are

2|0
    0|0
  • Tell him you look forward to raising a child together. Guys like that.

3|0
    0|0
  • Congratulations... hope things go well.
    I am sure you'll have plenty to talk about

1|0
    0|0
  • Say "Hey".

2|1
    0|0
  • Wait a minute! you're preggo?

1|0
    0|0
  • Lovely, good luck. Just be yourself.

2|0
    0|0
  • Just be your awesome self

2|0
    0|0
  • So go out and have fun and do your job and give him what guys want from girls.

3|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes