Are you ready to be someones girlfriend/boyfriend?

❤️
❤️

I am most definitely not in the right mindset to be someone’s girlfriend. There are just something’s I need to do alone in order to better myself and give someone the best of me.
PLUS I am just straight up not in the mood to have to make time for someone else relationship wise. It’s just draining at this point. I’d rather just focus on my job and go with my own flow. I’m just enjoying the single life, my alone time and freedom. Currently under construction!!😎
what about you?

1|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I had my first boyfriend at 24, and we married very shortly after we dated and well... let's just say I was not "equipped" to be married/wife material but after two kids... I really realized I better figure it out because I'm already here... so I started reading marriage books, self help books, going to marriage counseling and marriage classes, personal counseling and so on and so forth (Ted talks, and bible studies too).

Let's just say I am still a work in progress but still happily married with two beautiful children.

2|0
    0|0
    • I admire someone like you who took responsibility and is doing their best to be the best.

• @Soft4u Thank you! I hope to be still married when I die, so I work hard at learning how to love, forgive and build trust. The best things in life are worth working for! I hope you are trying your best to be your best you too. Life is what you make of it.

• Wow you are doing so much. That’s great that you are taking the time and initiating all this for your marriage. Not many people take the time to really fix things. 👍🏻

Most Helpful Guys

• *shrugs* I don't know. I'd probably be a pretty shitty boyfriend, to be honest. I don't have the patience to deal with women's drama and prefer to keep to myself unless I need her for something specific.

1|0
    0|0
  • I thought I was but a friend of mine (who I had a crush on) made me realize maybe I wasn't 😂 currently working on myself too, but definitely not giving up 👌

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I am way too self constructive and goal driven right now. I would be boring to talk to and most likely drive them away. If it was a friend I knew for a while I would be fine with giving it a shot since they already know what I'm about.

1|0
    0|0
  • nah i am so done with women in my country will marry someone overseas , so i am working hard atm to get my engineering degree then i gonna live life at its best

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm in same place, I feel good after break-up, and I'll get there, but there's things I want to do and I know how much time a girlfriend requires. No rush, I have some time. Maybe if there was lower expectation, but I've not found that... they usually require lots of time and $.

1|0
    0|0
  • I’m ready to try, but haven’t fallen in love since my childhood sweetheart + almost first girlfriend died...

1|1
    0|0
  • There's days when I am or think I am, most of the time tho no I'm not ready to be in a relationship again.
    The last relationship lasted 2 years, the guy was awesome until the last couple months, he had a problem with other guys that were close friends of mine, he gave me an ultimatum them or him, had a problem with my career taking time away from him.
    I haven't been in a relationship since then, some guys can get so jealous of other guys it's childish, so no I'm not ready to be any guys girlfriend.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. And who says you HAVE to do EVERYTHING together? when I was with my ex-fiancé, she'd spend most of her waking hours in the library studying and I'd either stay home and what I wanted to do or go to my parent's house and do things there.

0|0
    0|0
    • That’s cool that you two have your own thing going on and don’t mind it either!

• Yeah, we had a great time together. There were a number of times when I'd go to the library and hang out with her because I had some work to do, too, and times when she'd blow off studying just to hang out with me, but we pretty much did our own things. And we even ended up working together at one job! We had plenty of time to spend together all night long and in bed.

• Nah I'm not, just out of a long distance relationship... Which I never thought I would ever do... So concentrating on myself now

1|0
    0|0
  • yes though I feel I shouldn’t look just on gag to many girls who go ghost , definitely to many fake profiles here and in real world I have a few potential mates but I need something long term

0|0
    0|0
    • 7d

Online is a lot harder then it seems. At least face to face you can feel their vibes, how they interact in person and such. Online can easily be hidden. !

• I'm not ready. I'm not ready for that type of responsibility

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't know never been in a relationship but who knows what tomorrow may bring

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm always ready, just ain't no one ready for me

1|1
    0|0
  • Nah... I'm gonna focus on myself for a while 🤔

1|0
    0|0
  • I think so but at this point who the fuck knows

1|0
    0|0
  • I am ready to be

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not yet

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I am

1|0
    0|0
  • No girlfriend, do you wanna be mine lol 😏

0|0
    0|0
  • I fell for someone who didn't want a relationship with me which left me feeling really crushed and hurt especially cos I had feelings for him so no I'm not ready. I now have trust issues and don't think I can handle another heartbreak right now. I'm also feeling really skeptica about relationships now. What's the point? People don't value the love you give them. Instead they take it for granted.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I’d imagine that being very hard. Just need time to heal and be extra extra cautious. At least now you’ll be more aware >____<

• Yeah it sucks. So bad. Thank you tho :)

• I’m already someone’s girlfriend,
    I love the companionship. I think it actually motivates me more to work hard. Kind of opposite of you lol. But I want to make them proud.

2|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes