Are you ready to be someones girlfriend/boyfriend?

❤️
❤️

I am most definitely not in the right mindset to be someone’s girlfriend. There are just something’s I need to do alone in order to better myself and give someone the best of me.
PLUS I am just straight up not in the mood to have to make time for someone else relationship wise. It’s just draining at this point. I’d rather just focus on my job and go with my own flow. I’m just enjoying the single life, my alone time and freedom. Currently under construction!!😎
what about you?

716

Most Helpful Girl

• I had my first boyfriend at 24, and we married very shortly after we dated and well... let's just say I was not "equipped" to be married/wife material but after two kids... I really realized I better figure it out because I'm already here... so I started reading marriage books, self help books, going to marriage counseling and marriage classes, personal counseling and so on and so forth (Ted talks, and bible studies too).

Let's just say I am still a work in progress but still happily married with two beautiful children.

• I admire someone like you who took responsibility and is doing their best to be the best.

• @Soft4u Thank you! I hope to be still married when I die, so I work hard at learning how to love, forgive and build trust. The best things in life are worth working for! I hope you are trying your best to be your best you too. Life is what you make of it.

• Wow you are doing so much. That’s great that you are taking the time and initiating all this for your marriage. Not many people take the time to really fix things. 👍🏻

Most Helpful Guys

• *shrugs* I don't know. I'd probably be a pretty shitty boyfriend, to be honest. I don't have the patience to deal with women's drama and prefer to keep to myself unless I need her for something specific.

• I thought I was but a friend of mine (who I had a crush on) made me realize maybe I wasn't 😂 currently working on myself too, but definitely not giving up 👌