9 mo

After my friends with benefits said she wanted to stop fucking because she found a guy she liked, I came clean about my feelings for her - surprising result?

Yeah so that was last night. Not much of a surprise, I guess, but I told her that. And when she didn't respond I added that If she was really into that guy I'd take a step back and give them space and we'd resume our friendship later. Her response, though, was surprising. We got college a distance apart but my school is in her hometown, and we planned to hang out in a few weeks, which I said i'd postpone for a few months or something.

However, she said we should still meet up and hang - even tho I said I’d give us space for a bit - and then mentioned how long distance was hard for. But that we’d still discuss this and everything. Which I took as a no but it wasn’t the kind of no i expected? I'm actually very confused now, and am not fully sure what this all means or what kind of conversation I'll be getting into...
2
1