9 mo

After my friends with benefits said she wanted to stop fucking because she found a guy she liked, I came clean about my feelings for her - surprising result?

Yeah so that was last night. Not much of a surprise, I guess, but I told her that. And when she didn't respond I added that If she was really into that guy I'd take a step back and give them space and we'd resume our friendship later. Her response, though, was surprising. We got college a distance apart but my school is in her hometown, and we planned to hang out in a few weeks, which I said i'd postpone for a few months or something.

However, she said we should still meet up and hang - even tho I said I’d give us space for a bit - and then mentioned how long distance was hard for. But that we’d still discuss this and everything. Which I took as a no but it wasn’t the kind of no i expected? I'm actually very confused now, and am not fully sure what this all means or what kind of conversation I'll be getting into...
After my friends with benefits said she wanted to stop fucking because she found a guy she liked, I came clean about my feelings for her - surprising result?
Add Opinion