Would you go to a buffet for a date?

a caption for your image…

Would you go to a buffet for a date?
  • Yes
  • No way
  • Maybe
    Vote C
My ex refused to eat in buffets. He thought they were gross, with the food sitting out for a long time and little kids sticking their fingers in it.

2725

Most Helpful Guys

• Sure. There are a couple of places around me that are pretty good, and once in a while it's nice to have some different food choices and even sample 3 or 4 different food styles.

I'm all for a "nice" date sometimes, but just because you're in a relationship doesn't mean that every meal out has to be a 5-star restaurant.

• I've taken a date to a Chinese Buffet before. I met her on the internet and that was our first and last date but that's OK. The food was good but she was just picking at it... LOL

• It's tough because if she eats a lot the guy thinks she's a pig. If she doesn't eat a lot, they complain they're not getting their money's worth.

• Oh that's OK if she didn't eat a lot. The thing was she was almost non-communicative even though on the phone she was real outgoing. She said she has anxiety and takes one Xanax a week. She must have taken her weekly dose an hour before she met up with me! LOL... Almost seemed like a zombie.

• Ahh, probably right or she was really nervous about meeting such a stud in person !

Most Helpful Girls

• Absolutely, my boyfriend and I love stuffing our faces together. I feel bad for other people if they don't share that kind of relationship with their significant other. My boyfriend and I have contests to see who can eat the most, it gets really funny to see.

• Well, if you're in a relationship already I don't think of it as a date... more like with someone you just met. I'd be embarrassed to pig out. It would be hard not to.

• I personally believe that you can still go out with your boyfriend/girlfriend and still call it a date. Where's the excitement otherwise? I also recommend getting to know a person you just met and become comfortable with them before you go out on an actual date.

• No, but not for the reason you may think. Buffet food is RAREY any good. I've been to one buffet that was pretty tasty and that was a place called old country buffet. The others were all meh..

• That is actually one of the reasons I was thinking, plus the risk of food poisoning.

But it made me smile when you mentioned Old Country Buffet. It was my dad's favorite.

• Oh yea! Food poisoning! We have a golden coral here that is apparently toxic at best.