What dose all this mean from a guy?

I have been seeing a guy im really likeing, its been about 2 months now and in person he is so sweet to me and i feel spechal. But after we have sex he dosent pay much attention to me, we live in difrant towns and are bussy people but he hasn't been inviting me over as much. When we message eachother he seems so distant. I dont think he is cheating but he my be loseing intrest. When i asked him how he is doing he said "im fine babe" this was through text. So i have no idea how to interpret that. I put a lot of effort into him. Sending some post cards. Bring him flowers on a cupple occashons. But he hasn't done much for me. This may be all in my head. I had a relationship with a guy for 3 years and he started acting this way and started seeing someone else. What do you guys think?
Updates:
So i took a stand, he apologised and we have a cupple dates planed. He also agreed that maybe we do have too much sex. He asked me ig i want to take a break from sex for a while, And i said yes he's got a second chance but if he won't live up to what he says i will cut it off.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• he’s not putting effort into the relationship, bc from what you said it seems like he’s more in it for the sex honestly

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He is telling you that his relationship with you is not all that important. Look elsewhere.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Why not just ask him? Thats the only way to get the real answer plus wouldn't you rather know then wonder?

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably time to move on. If he’s not putting the effort into the relationship, he clearly not ready for one.

0|0
    0|0
  • His sweet talk is to get into your pants.

When he gets what he wants, he doesn't care anymore, you're only fuckmeat.

0|0
    0|0
  • oh hell. girl it may be time to talkin to him about this distance. If you get a bad vibe after, cut it off

0|1
    0|0
  • the grammar... i can't bear it...
    *dies*

0|0
    0|0
    • What was the purpose for this comment?

• Show All
    • I should be uppercase. Have fun with being a dick. Its never bought anyone I know happyness by being a dick.

• Lollllll
      *i
      *uppercased
      *it's
      *happiness

• The LDR thing is a fail. Now you see why.

0|0
    0|0
  • He lost interest

0|0
    0|0
  • Your just a BC to him sorry to say I done the same with few girls.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes