Do you think you would make a good boyfriend/girlfriend?

If you ever by chance got a boyfriend or girlfriend... Do you think you'd make a good partner?
If so... Why?
What kinda things would you do?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I know I am a good girlfriend. My boyfriend has expressed that I am.
    I'm loyal, thoughtful, loving, considerate. I making him food, bake for him, give him massages, make sure he is okay, check up on him when he's away, give emotional support for him, especially now when he is having a hard time.

0|3
    1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I do not believe in boyfriend and girlfriend.
    It is for people that are coward to make commitment and take responsibility

0|0
    0|1
    • Lol I jus meant a like umm.. a person you have a sort of crush on but hang out with a lot... Doesn't have to be boyfriend girlfriend... I was just looking for a label to describe what I mean

• Show All
    • Then get married... it will change nothing right..
      But no... the escape route is easier in relationship than a marriage. That is simple... we want everything to be easy and can get over it super fast.

While in marriage, both have to lose and then the effort to make it work more than the effort you would put to save it.

• Just like the effort you put to save or help a friend vs far away member.
      That is simple to understand but we do not want to...

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I hope I am.
    I'm doing my best: supporting her dreams and aspirations, encouraging, cooking her favorite dishes, random gifts and surprise, massages and bedroom things tuned to her preference, always be there for her, listening to everything she says and offer my insight, etc...

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I feel like I have a lot to give. And my first girlfriend certainly thought I was a good boyfriend. We parted ways because of fundamental differences.
    But I'm quite a romantic, I'd make spontaneous plans with her, show affection in public, hugging her from behind. One time when she was sick I went after school and bought roses for her, she really liked that!

And of course I am loyal to a fault. Once I'm with someone it's them and only them.

0|0
    1|0
  • 1. Never cheat. 2. Give all the cuddles. 3. Promote improvements in each other. 4. Be there when it counts. 5. Always communicate, even when you aren't getting along.

At least this is what I aim for when I'm in a relationship. Been close to hitting it at least the last couple times. Probably why my breakups have been so civilized.

0|0
    1|0
  • Not to sound narcissistic, but I know I'm a good girlfriend. I've only ever dated one guy, who I'm still with to this day (5 years now!) and ever since he and I started dating I put all of my energy into being the perfect girlfriend. I learned that I didn't have to try so hard, but it's the fact that I love, respect, admire my boyfriend that makes me a good girlfriend. All I want is for him to be happy, and I always do what I can to make him happy. I don't sacrifice my own happiness, I don't ask that he sacrifice his. We both respect one another and support each other. That's a relationship. Yes, every relationship has their ups and downs, yes we've gon through our own rough times. But never in those rough times have we ever wanted anything less that one another's happiness. Never have we hated each other, never have we wanted anything bad for the other.

0|1
    0|0
  • In general yes but I'm horrible at texting so he shouldn't expect me to respond to his in.2 seconds. I prefer face to face. The only reason a guy has considered me to be a bad girlfriend is because I was too honest with him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not sure. I would be loving and motivated to be the best I can be. I'm also a very loyal person and not easily jealous.

On the other hand, I can be stressed and can have a low self esteem, causing me to be whiny. In addition, I have high expectations of myself and those can come across as high expectations of my partner as well. For example, I once made a big deal about how I found myself too fat and wanted to lose weight, while my partner was way heavier than me. They took it as a hint that they needed to lose weight as well for me, which wasn't true at all.

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably not. I have a very lone wolf type mentality so I don't think I could provide the emotional and social upkeep that a lot of women seem to need.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at this point in my life. I am not happy with my life and myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I have had relationships before and I did things to women that made them addicted to me and wouldn't stop talking about me.

You guys or gals might think I'm bullshitting but it's the truth.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t think so, I have a lot of problems and like to complain about a lot of things and I feel it would just get annoying after a while.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know sometimes I've never had a special someone but sometimes I'm really cuddly and give lots of love but I've got my own things going on

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not cause I don't wanna be anyone's girlfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • Uh, I'm probably quite annoying to deal with so Imma go with no

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I do but no one wants to give me a chance #singleforever

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have been told I am a good boyfriend

0|0
    1|1
  • My girl is pretty happy with me. I think im good😉

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends what she's looking for

0|0
    0|0
  • Hopefully...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes because I'm loyal n cool minded guy

0|0
    0|0
  • Not me

0|0
    0|0
  • nah..

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know if I would make a good girlfriend. I could be supportive, I guess. Is that what guys really look for, though?

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe not a good boyfriend but once I get a good job I'm sure I'll be a great husband someday. 😐

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what one is looking for in a relationship.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes