Do you think you would make a good boyfriend/girlfriend?

If you ever by chance got a boyfriend or girlfriend... Do you think you'd make a good partner?
If so... Why?
What kinda things would you do?

1219

Most Helpful Girls

• I know I am a good girlfriend. My boyfriend has expressed that I am.
    I'm loyal, thoughtful, loving, considerate. I making him food, bake for him, give him massages, make sure he is okay, check up on him when he's away, give emotional support for him, especially now when he is having a hard time.

Most Helpful Guy

• I do not believe in boyfriend and girlfriend.
    It is for people that are coward to make commitment and take responsibility

• Lol I jus meant a like umm.. a person you have a sort of crush on but hang out with a lot... Doesn't have to be boyfriend girlfriend... I was just looking for a label to describe what I mean

• Then get married... it will change nothing right..
      But no... the escape route is easier in relationship than a marriage. That is simple... we want everything to be easy and can get over it super fast.

While in marriage, both have to lose and then the effort to make it work more than the effort you would put to save it.

• Just like the effort you put to save or help a friend vs far away member.
      That is simple to understand but we do not want to...