Don’t you think Mac Miller’s death was a little bit of Ariana Grande’s fault?

Yeah, sure. You can say that she isn’t his mother or that Mac Miller was a drug addict. This and that. Whatever. The truth is even if you stop loving someone, it doesn’t mean you have to stop caring about them. Or how about this? Just be a decent human being and be there for someone who needs help. Mac Miller obviously had mental issues from the insane drugs he was taking like fentanyl and Xanax and others. Ariana Grande instead just moved on to another lame ass dude who was a major down grade and really broke his heart up tremendously. I just don’t see how Ariana could be so selfish. However, this doesn’t surprise me coming from a girl. We rarely care about anybody else. Don’t you think Mac Miller’s death was a little bit of Ariana Grande’s fault?Don’t you think Mac Miller’s death was a little bit of Ariana Grande’s fault?
  • Agreed
  • No, Ariana is not his mother

810

Most Helpful Girls

• not at all. ariana was with him for TWO years trying to help him get over his drug addiction and it was draining her to the point where she couldnt do it anymore. THATS NOT HER FAULT. she isn't responsible for saving a grown ass man. thats what it is and there's no other way around it. the relationship was toxic and she had every right to leave. women dont have to be saviors for men if they dont want to. that shit drains the life out of you. also, mac was seeing OTHER WOMEN TOO after their split, but nobody ever seems to give a shit about that.

• No. He had a choice whether to take drugs or not. It was not her fault.

• I always wonder why people treat Demi Lovato more positively for being heroine addicted than this guy being a drug addict.

• We get special treatment. I bet you anything if the roles were reversed and MAC Miller broke up with Ariana and he left her for another girl, the world would have gone crazy mad

• Thanks for MHO!

Most Helpful Guys

• Why should she have stayed with him? They weren't married, he was a heavy drug user, why should she have stayed? An addict has little room in their life for anything other than the addiction.

To be frank though, fuck the both of them. He was a piece of shit, and she is still a self-absorbed cunt. Human excrement.

• I wasn’t saying that she should have stayed with him lol

• You're implying that by leaving him she played a roll in his death. Ergo, if she cared about him she should have stayed. You don't come out and say it, but it's heavily implied throughout your post.

• I’m trying to say that she should have been there for him. That’s all

• Was this the recent guy she was with that was thought to have been contemplating suicide? I didn't know that he died. Or are there multiple suicidal guys?

• He didn’t die of suicide. He died of a drug overdose from a pain killer

• I agree that she should have been there for him. I would have been. Fentanyl is a terrible drug that is killing lots of people though.

• Thanks for mh