Don’t you think Mac Miller’s death was a little bit of Ariana Grande’s fault?

Yeah, sure. You can say that she isn’t his mother or that Mac Miller was a drug addict. This and that. Whatever. The truth is even if you stop loving someone, it doesn’t mean you have to stop caring about them. Or how about this? Just be a decent human being and be there for someone who needs help. Mac Miller obviously had mental issues from the insane drugs he was taking like fentanyl and Xanax and others. Ariana Grande instead just moved on to another lame ass dude who was a major down grade and really broke his heart up tremendously. I just don’t see how Ariana could be so selfish. However, this doesn’t surprise me coming from a girl. We rarely care about anybody else. Don’t you think Mac Miller’s death was a little bit of Ariana Grande’s fault?Don’t you think Mac Miller’s death was a little bit of Ariana Grande’s fault?
  • Agreed
    Vote A
  • No, Ariana is not his mother
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• not at all. ariana was with him for TWO years trying to help him get over his drug addiction and it was draining her to the point where she couldnt do it anymore. THATS NOT HER FAULT. she isn't responsible for saving a grown ass man. thats what it is and there's no other way around it. the relationship was toxic and she had every right to leave. women dont have to be saviors for men if they dont want to. that shit drains the life out of you. also, mac was seeing OTHER WOMEN TOO after their split, but nobody ever seems to give a shit about that.

1|1
    0|0
  • No. He had a choice whether to take drugs or not. It was not her fault.

0|1
    0|0
    • I always wonder why people treat Demi Lovato more positively for being heroine addicted than this guy being a drug addict.

• We get special treatment. I bet you anything if the roles were reversed and MAC Miller broke up with Ariana and he left her for another girl, the world would have gone crazy mad

• Thanks for MHO!

Most Helpful Guys

• Why should she have stayed with him? They weren't married, he was a heavy drug user, why should she have stayed? An addict has little room in their life for anything other than the addiction.

To be frank though, fuck the both of them. He was a piece of shit, and she is still a self-absorbed cunt. Human excrement.

0|0
    0|0
    • I wasn’t saying that she should have stayed with him lol

• You're implying that by leaving him she played a roll in his death. Ergo, if she cared about him she should have stayed. You don't come out and say it, but it's heavily implied throughout your post.

• I’m trying to say that she should have been there for him. That’s all

• Was this the recent guy she was with that was thought to have been contemplating suicide? I didn't know that he died. Or are there multiple suicidal guys?

0|0
    0|0
    • He didn’t die of suicide. He died of a drug overdose from a pain killer

• Show All
    • I agree that she should have been there for him. I would have been. Fentanyl is a terrible drug that is killing lots of people though.

• Thanks for mh

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Of course it’s not, and it has nothing to do with her not being his mother.
    If someone chooses to live a life of substance addiction that’s their choice it’s not others responsibility to fix them.
    It doesn’t matter who they are, Ariana Grande or not, putting the blame of someone’s death on a specific person who has nothing to do with it is disgusting

0|0
    0|0
  • It wasn't ariana fault bc maybe she was trying to help him overcome his drug issue. But I guess he couldn't over come it. He's not her responsibility. It was literally a toxic relationship. But I'm just surprised that she can move on so quickly and get over guys so easily.

0|0
    0|0
  • Y’all really need to stop blaming Ariana. Mac was a grown ass man. He made his own decisions. Ari moved on and I don’t blame her. His death was not her fault. Not even a little bit.

0|1
    0|0
  • No.
    Don't know why you would ever date a 10 year old.

0|0
    2|1
  • If he died of a drug overdose, then that's on him - not her. For all we know, she did everything she could to help him but he kept doing drugs anyway and she said "enough is enough". None of us can say that she didn't (nor did) do enough because we are neither her nor him. You're correct about one thing - just because she stopped loving him, doesn't mean she couldn't still care for him. But it's difficult to care for someone who doesn't even care about himself - especially if he does drugs. Saying Grande is responsible for Miller's death is wrong, unless she literally killed him. Unless you have evidence to prove it, you cannot (and should not) say that Grande is responsible for his death.

0|0
    0|0
  • Agreed, celebrities are terrible and destructive rolemodels.

0|0
    1|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • He is dead? Who is this dude lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its completely not her fault

0|0
    0|0
  • For all you know he was completely over her. You're literally just speculating off nothing and using his death to create drama with Ariana Grande. Leave the dudes reputation alone. It deserves better than this.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ariana is a diva and acts like a bitch im sure he wanted to die sooner then later

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m gonna be honest and say that I don’t care. I don't know why people care sooo fucking much about celebrities 🙄😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely

0|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes