Are you attracted to those that do not come from your background/race or people from the same race as you?

• Open to different cultures and backgrounds
    Vote A
  • Nope, I prefer him/her to be the same as me
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Attracted, often yes.
    Romantically interested, no.

I prefer sticking to my own, due to personal convictions.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm white and my type is Asian men, but I'm open to all races. Just depends on who I fall in love with.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I find attractive men in ALL race, however, I am not particularly attracted to beginning a relationship with them; for instance, black & Hispanics.

Yes, I do have a racial preference and I would most likely like to stay within the spectrum of my own race, due to more similarity, cultural values, etc.

1|0
    0|0
  • That's not really relevant in attraction. Sure i'm curious about people different than me. But attraction is general how we're alike not different. Unless i see similarities even in our differences.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m mixed. I mostly go for white guys because they seem to like me the most? But I like black guys too.

0|1
    0|0
  • When a gorgeous woman attracts my attention, then I am attracted. After that, I look at other things, some of which cannot be discerned by the eye. Things like personality, intelligence, kindness, etc. Her cultural background suggests things about her which may not be true and I would need to get to know her better to really know. So I would be missing some of the best women if I limited my options. Oh here, there are many women I find extremely attractive. Unfortunately, I am far too old to even think of chasing them.
    Without naming names, I find a few Hispanic ladies very attractive, one Thai lady I find very exciting in looks and everything else. I recently became aware of a gorgeous black lady who is very intelligent as well as beautiful. And there are many more who are extremely attractive.
    Anyone who limits their choices by rac is really missing out!

1|0
    0|0
  • Typically no, but I'm not against it. I just find myself attracted to white girls way more often than other races.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m attracted to all races/ethnicities, actually I may even be more attracted to others than my own, not sure though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am open to everyone, regardless of nationality or religion.

0|0
    0|1
  • I mean, I'm pretty open so it doesn't bother me really

0|0
    0|0
  • I have never dated same race so I guess I am attracted to different races.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don’t mind either way.

0|2
    0|0
  • I love humans from all backgrounds and cultures

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I don't care to be honest

0|2
    0|0
  • Yep, I prefer them to be different than me

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends greatly on the individual.

0|0
    0|1
  • I used to be

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I prefer him/her to be the same as me

0|0
    0|0
  • I dated all different races, my race and others. I am Asian but I dated blacks, as well as Caucasians and Asians. I did not really date any HIspanics though. I ended up marring a Caucasian guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whites only

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes