First kiss tips?

I wanna be prepared when I have my first kiss. Any tips or things to know?
Thanks!

210

Most Helpful Guys

• Don't be shy, it's normal, you will have many of them and you will probably know when it's coming at that moment. Do not give yourself in any way, even for a kiss, for someone who is not worth it, though, but at the same time don't play hard simply to play hard. You will probably remember your first kiss, and most likely in a good way, just enjoy it, it'll be a bit wet 😄

• Just let it happen, It may be a little awkward, or not, but so what. This isn't TV, it's real life, with real feelings, and includes things happening imperfectly some times. But it fun, and not being perfect is a lot of the fun in life.

Most Helpful Girl

• don't worry, for my first kiss I was so scared and stressed it was SO akward!! In reality it's just a kiss, it won't change your life so just make it fun! Make sure you are comfortable with the person you are kissing, and make sure you both WANT to kiss each other and are both really ready for it! If one of you isn't ready it does get awkward.

• We’ve wanted to kiss each other for months now. We just were really nervous. We both are comfortable and want to kiss each other. The ready for it part, he is and I’m 99.9% sure I am also. Just the nerves are eating me alive. Thank you for replying!! I appreciate it.

• That’s a awkward question to ask. @Saurav11

• Well it's not actually.
      I guess u both have big hearts so i just wanna borrow kisses from u both. I will return back with intrest. Promise