Vote B
  • No I wouldn’t and I’m a Virgin myslef
    Vote C
  • No I wouldn’t and I’m not a Virgin
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Wow there’s more virgins then I thought there’d be. Interesting more guys said they wouldn’t date a Virgin

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I honestly prefer experienced girls since I've had experience with only one experienced girl, but I'd not have a problem with a virgin girl if I was in a relationship with her.
    My girlfriend on the other hand said it was definitely a plus in her eyes that I was a virgin.

2|0
    0|0
  • Fuck no. I'd fuck one but dassit

1|0
    0|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes i'd date a virgin man.

1|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Sure, if I really liked him.

1|0
    0|0
  • I’m a virgin and I wouldn’t not date someone just because they are also a virgin but I think a virgin should date someone experienced if sex is important to them

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, since I'mma virgin myself of course I would.. Since we can learn and fail together.. LOL.. Not that I would only date a virgin though.. Since at my age it would be increasingly difficult to find a girl who is a virgin.. Lol..

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I’d date a virgin and respect her reasons for staying a virgin.

1|0
    0|0
  • if i were single... i would date a virgin but she'd have to understand that i don't plan to abstain from sex til marriage

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, technically I'm not a virgin but I have basically zero experience so we'd be on the same level.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would, but there's no way I'm waiting till marriage or anything like that. Nobody does that where I live anyway.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ok a woman who’s a Virgin at your age is 9/10 waiting for marriage

• Show All
    • Yeah but many people who are the age you were describing are not virgins. Also yes it really is a lack of experience

• I was definitely in the minority, but I'm sure I wasn't the only one...

• Yes I would if she is down for a relationship or understands other types of dating and is ok with it plus she does have to be mature too

0|0
    0|0
  • I would but only if she actually planned on having sex with me at some point

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd only date a virgin. Then I know she's mine and also clean. Plus then I can teach her.

0|0
    0|0
    • Teach her what? Are you a Virgin?

• Show All
    • Ah so you are definitely a thot

• lol, don't think you know what a thot is fam.

• I would, but the real question is, if a girl would date me because i'm a virgin.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I would.
    A virgin can't be turned off by a virgin.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am chaste myself, so yes I would.

1|0
    0|0
  • Haha! Not many women responding.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure. Why not?😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course and I'm a virgin as well.