Would you not date a person of a particular race because of what others might think of you?

• YES
  • NO
  • Other (I have other reasons)
    Vote C
Thanks for the votes and comments! Go vote in my next poll below!

Would you date someone who believes the EARTH is FLAT? ↗

3031

Most Helpful Girls

• Nope, I've done it before and would happily do it again if the right guy came along!
    And yeah, people sometimes have me strange, judgmental looks or "suggested" I date my own race, but I always was a bit hardheaded so it falls on deaf ears 😆

It's the 21st century; people need to wake up and get out of their racist little mentalities.

I don't care what ethnicity someone is as long as he treats me right and we get along and have things in common, I'll date him.

• Nope. My aunt used to tell me and my sisters growing up, if we ever married a White man, she'd stab him at our wedding. I've made sure she's out of my life, for a while now, especially since I have a white boyfriend. My immediate family have no care in the world who any of us date and marry, as long as they are good people. So, thankfully I never had to worry about that, but id never let a persons thought of my partner disrupt my desire to start something with them.

• Amazing how our own family tries to hold us down with their own generational bigotry. Thanks for the comment.

• No prob. And don't worry, every family has that one or few people that everyone is sketchy about, that bitch just happened to be that way. Thankfully my parents taught us better!

• Yep no doubt!

Most Helpful Guys

• Both yes and no. They only people that I would care about what they think is my family but then I again I have my own reasons why I wouldn't date particular race so it isn't that I care a lot about what my family would think but mostly myself.

• I dont worry too much about what others think of me, so I'd do it even if someone had a problem with it.