Would you not date a person of a particular race because of what others might think of you?

Would you not date a person of a particular race because of what others might think of you?
  • YES
    Vote A
  • NO
    Vote B
  • Other (I have other reasons)
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Thanks for the votes and comments! Go vote in my next poll below!

Would you date someone who believes the EARTH is FLAT? ↗

0|1

Most Helpful Girls

• Nope, I've done it before and would happily do it again if the right guy came along!
    And yeah, people sometimes have me strange, judgmental looks or "suggested" I date my own race, but I always was a bit hardheaded so it falls on deaf ears 😆

It's the 21st century; people need to wake up and get out of their racist little mentalities.

I don't care what ethnicity someone is as long as he treats me right and we get along and have things in common, I'll date him.

1|1
    0|0
  • Nope. My aunt used to tell me and my sisters growing up, if we ever married a White man, she'd stab him at our wedding. I've made sure she's out of my life, for a while now, especially since I have a white boyfriend. My immediate family have no care in the world who any of us date and marry, as long as they are good people. So, thankfully I never had to worry about that, but id never let a persons thought of my partner disrupt my desire to start something with them.

0|1
    0|0
    • Amazing how our own family tries to hold us down with their own generational bigotry. Thanks for the comment.

• No prob. And don't worry, every family has that one or few people that everyone is sketchy about, that bitch just happened to be that way. Thankfully my parents taught us better!

• Yep no doubt!

Most Helpful Guys

• Both yes and no. They only people that I would care about what they think is my family but then I again I have my own reasons why I wouldn't date particular race so it isn't that I care a lot about what my family would think but mostly myself.

0|1
    0|0
  • I dont worry too much about what others think of me, so I'd do it even if someone had a problem with it.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I don't care what people perceive of me because of who I choose to be with. That's their problem.

3|1
    0|0
  • Not surprised that most people who voted yes are females.

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted No.

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't believe in race. And anybody who has a problem with a person based on their physical appearance, ethnicity or the color of their skin is prejudiced and racist by the definition. They're jealous.

1|2
    0|0
  • I might be hesitant to dos o because in my country there are very few people of other races, I rarely saw one, let alone seeing someone dating one. So, yes I would be afraid of what others may think, but if I got to knew them and they were great people then I think I would give them a chance.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would date outside my race and have. If a person has issue with it, that’s their problem and they can keep their mouth shut.

0|2
    0|0
  • I've sworn off of white women. I think they subconsciously see themselves as superior and just brush you off whenever they do something wrong but when you put your foot down they cry or they act like you're crazy and tell everyone that you yelled at them for no reason.

0|1
    0|0
  • No. It's my life and I'm free to choose who I'm going to date.
    And I'm 98% sure that I'm going to end up dating someone who is not black...

1|1
    0|0
  • No. But I'm mostly attracted to people of my own race. I think Korean guys are cute too tho😂😂 But persoanlity and morals is what matters the most to me.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like who I like and I don’t care what others think of me. My mom talks shit about my man all the time cause he’s real dark.

1|1
    0|0
  • No. I think more people should be in interracial relationships and marriages to eventually eliminated racism.

Honestly you are pretty much inbreeding if say you are Irish and married to another Irish person for example. Let's get evolution going and see what genes come out on top.

0|0
    0|1
  • I honestly could not care less about what others think, I am attracted to whom I am attracted, and I see no reason to be ashamed of who God made me to be and who He designed me to be attracted to.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would get rid of any person in my life who cared about my partner's race.

0|1
    0|0
  • what others think of my partner's race or us as a couple has no bearing on my decisions

0|1
    0|0
  • No, definitely not. Couldn't care less what people think of me about anything.

0|1
    0|0
  • No not really. I think it is important though that the person I date has a similar culture to mine.

0|1
    0|0
  • I’ve dated people of different backgrounds never cared what others though especially some of my judgmental family members.

0|1
    0|0
  • Absolutely no. Others won't be in the relationship, I will. Only very narrow minded people would do that in my opinion.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I don't care about other people's judgements when it comes to my love life.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, and I am fine with that.
    My parents expect certain things of me, so I must abide to those expectations.

0|1
    1|0
    • you are an idiot. Doubt someone dates you

• Show All
    • Asking for permission, and hoping for their approval are two different things.
      No point in arguing with honorless people.

• But still, needing a thumbs-up for something as trivial as race is just odd. Unless you live in an area with little diversity, you’re really limiting yourself.

• I wouldn't date them for so many other reasons... What other people thinks is a minor issue...

0|1
    0|0
  • I would never let another person influence who I dated. Their opinion doesn’t bother me one bit.

0|1
    0|0
  • Caring about what others think in 2019

0|1
    0|0
  • Being Gay is hard enough cutting woman out cause of her race be foolish.

0|1
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter what others think. If I love an indian, japanese, mexican, guatemalan, arabian, etc. It doesn't matter the race if I love that man than anyone else's opinion doesn't matter people make to big of a deal about race honestly. Why would I settle for dating a white guy if I am not in love with him, What matters is their heart, and anyone that has a problem with me dating a person of another race must not care about me a whole heck of a lot. I don't need that negativity in my life honestly.

1|1
    0|0
  • No I feel like that its a betrayal to my ancestors.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hell no! If I love that person screw the world! No one has anything to do with my choices!

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Outside opinions/influences towards my relationship mean nothing to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pleeease!!! 😒

0|0
    0|0
  • What other people think re such issues should have nothing to do with it

0|1
    0|0
  • If that was the case I could only date one group of women as my parents are even more strict. They only want me to date my own nationality.

0|0
    0|0
  • black people just aren't attractive in my opinion

answer mine and rate me 1-10 everyone

0|0
    4|1
  • I don't care. However, it doesn't matter in my case as I am white and I like white girls. (Slavic girls mostly.)

0|0
    0|0
  • Not true for me.
    Race is as artificial as any car.

0|1
    0|0
  • Who cares what they think.
    They are not dating that person.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well you can't control what you are attracted to, just because I'm attracted to my same race does not mean I'm racist.

0|0
    2|0
  • I date anyone if I like that person so idc what others say they can go fuck themselves

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I wouldn't date a black girl. Other than that I'm fine with all

0|0
    0|0
  • I am quite open to date anyone regardless of her race as long as we both get along well ❤️

0|0
    0|0
  • I have ZERO desire to date outside my race..

0|2
    0|1
  • No, that's stupid.

0|2
    0|0
  • I won't date outside mines regardless.

1|1
    1|1
  • I don't really care

0|1
    0|0
  • No. Fuck their backwards opinions

1|0
    0|0
  • Really... this question is funny.

0|0
    0|1
  • Fuck what anyone thinks

0|1
    0|0
  • I have no problem dating anyone from any race.

0|1
    0|0
  • Its not my problem what other people think

1|0
    0|0
  • No. I never considered his race.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't care

0|0
    0|0
Show More