Would you move to another country to be with the love of your life?

Would you move to a foreign country to be with the love of your life?
  • YES
  • NO
  • Other (explain)
    Vote C

5959

Most Helpful Girls

• Nope. Because if things don't work out, you're stuck in another country with no one you know or can help you.

Ideally, I'd get to know the person over time, with LOTS of visits (both of us) and see what happens. If things work out, then we'd discuss moving to a location that would accommodate us both.

• It would depend on the country. If it was a country that is undemocratic and religiously oppressive like Saudi Arabia, I wouldn’t move to that country no matter how much in love I was.

Most Helpful Guys

• Not likely. I mean i might visit but i doubt she could convince me there's a better place in the world than the United States.

• No, unfortunately my education compels me to think rationally.