What are your most important rules when going out on a date?

What do you try not to do while going out on a date with someoneWhat are your most important rules when going out on a date?

1222

Most Helpful Guys

• 1. Don't answer the phone or a text unless it is truly an emergency (my mother is 88 years old.)

2. Don't talk about exes unless my date wants to hear about them.

3. Don't talk about money, income, etc.

4. Don't talk about sex unless we have gotten to the point that it is something which should be considered.

5. No burping, belching, farting, etc.!

6. Don't blow your nose in her presence; go to the men's room.

7. No cursing, off-color jokes, etc.

8. I don't have more than one drink early in the evening if I am driving.

9. Don't monopolize the conversation.

10. Don't forget to be a gentleman at all times.

• I dont have formal rules, and much depends on what she is comfortable with. No dubious places or illegal stuff, I guess.

Most Helpful Girls

• -Have fun!
    -Don't be late or keep the other person waiting
    -Be a good listener and conversationalist! Don't just talk about yourself the whole time, but be willing to share some things about yourself as well so you get to know each other
    -Smile and laugh; it puts the other person at ease
    -Be polite
    -Don't check your phone or text throughout the date! Especially your first time meeting someone. That is one of my biggest pet peeves.

• No sticking your face in your phone. Unless there’s an emergency or someone’s constantly calling you (emergency), no phones!