What's the craziest/weirdest one-night stand you had?

Post a short story about your experience.What's the craziest/weirdest one-night stand you had?

619

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay: we went to his place. Tried having sex, he couldn't get it up because of the alcohol. The next morning, I kinds realised I wasn't into the guy at all. But we had sort of had sex already anyways and I preferred at least making it a better memory, so I decided to go along with morning sex. It was alright. But then, he started crying and telling me his entire life story, how depressed he had been, all kinds of stuff about his dead grandma, real personal things, and how thankful he was to me for being his best partner ever. All while holding me tight and crying in my neck. I was just laying there wishing to get out.

Tl:dr; don't tell your one night stand your worst secrets.

Most Helpful Guys

• Around Christmas when I was in college I was introduced to this girl through a friend of mine who was a little younger than me. We met up for a few drink, hit it off, and then she invited me back to her house. Right after we finished doing the deed her sister walks into her room to ask her something. Turns out her older sister was a classmate of mine that I had tried to date but she turned me down because she was moving to Georgia. She was up visiting her family for the holidays. Then completely overlooking how awkward this was, she stayed in the room to have a conversation with me and "catch up". I had no idea how to act, it was so wrong and weird lol

• The craziest has to be when I had sex with a girl in her car, and the car suddenly started rolling downhill.😅