Have you ever been emotionally attracted to someone?

There's something called emotionally attractive (for passive aggressive I seem to lose the spark w time to time, and I get pretty intimate w topics lol)

Apparently such people and attraction exist. They might seem ordinary at first but these people are something else (not in a manipulative way)

If you've ever met someone emotionally attractive, kindly mention their characteristics...

PS. unlike the last question, I can't relate to this traitHave you ever been emotionally attracted to someone?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• To my first love. I would love her because of how strong and cool she was, and I loved that. People would tell me she was a hoe or she is someone bad, but I never listened and even if my brain says she’s a horrible person my heart still says she’s the coolest person I’ve ever met, because I fell in love with who she was inside (not her vagina), but then came to the realization that I never actually met the real her and she played with my feelings.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Only to a girlfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend. I fell for him before I knew what he even looked like. We talked every day via text. He was kind, caring, respectful. He made me want to be the best version of myself. There was a spark from the word go and when I first saw him, I was already in love with him. He described what he looked like but it was his heart I fell in love with first before I knew how he looked. He’s very attractive to me though. I love him

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh yeah. The last guy I had a crush on.

I knew it wasn't my type, but he had this charismatic personality, and confident attitude, and I was attracted to that!
    See folks, it's not just looks that matter when it comes to dating or liking someone.

1|0
    0|0
  • I’m a little confused because you mention emotional attractiveness but your description sounds more like a person who simply has charisma.
    And yeah, if you feel drawn to someone because you like them as a person, not for their looks, that’s emotional attraction

0|2
    0|0
  • I can find people unattractive but I’ve never been physically attracted to anyone.

I tend to prefer highly intelligent, kind and extroverted people but it’s not until I get to know a person, trust them and like aspects of their personality that I can start liking how they look and grow physically attracted to them. I assume that’s about what you’re mentioning, here?

1|0
    0|0
  • the person I love now I think is emotionally attractive to me. I didn't think anything of him when I first met him, but as I got to know him I have slowly been falling in love with him and he is also my best friend now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah but there's not a list of qualities making someone emotionally attractive. It varies from person to person. This is the type of person you feel you've always known. At least, that's how I see it

1|0
    0|0
  • every single boyfriend I've ever had as well as several people I've had great conversations with who did not end up being my boyfriend.

1|0
    0|0
  • Anyone who as been in a relationship has, at least in some extent, emotionally attracted their partner or not?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes every single crush I've had started emotionally before it did physically

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. She just gives a really comfortable presence when Im around her

0|0
    0|0
  • To my first girlfriend, yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeap!

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Her sense of humor was a huge turn-on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, most of my crushes are like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, that's my go to

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes a gold fish abd she died 😥😭 rip goldy 😂😂😂

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes