Have you ever been emotionally attracted to someone?

There's something called emotionally attractive (for passive aggressive I seem to lose the spark w time to time, and I get pretty intimate w topics lol)

Apparently such people and attraction exist. They might seem ordinary at first but these people are something else (not in a manipulative way)

If you've ever met someone emotionally attractive, kindly mention their characteristics...

PS. unlike the last question, I can't relate to this traitHave you ever been emotionally attracted to someone?

1010

Most Helpful Guy

• To my first love. I would love her because of how strong and cool she was, and I loved that. People would tell me she was a hoe or she is someone bad, but I never listened and even if my brain says she’s a horrible person my heart still says she’s the coolest person I’ve ever met, because I fell in love with who she was inside (not her vagina), but then came to the realization that I never actually met the real her and she played with my feelings.