Do you kiss a girl on the first date?

So I’ve never kissed a guy and I’m kinda freaking out that he’s going to try to kiss me and I’ll probably miss his lips or something😑

guys, do you expect to kiss a girl on a first date?
  • I would want to kiss on a first date
  • Only if she kissed me first
  • I wouldn’t kiss on a first date
    Vote C

39

Most Helpful Guy

• first of all, don't do it if you're not ready. thats the worst thing you could do

but, if you want to know how to do a first kiss. google it. GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND

basically though, what google will tell you is, let him touch you, let him look at you in the eyes, and then when he feels like he should try, he'll lean in, half way, and that's where you decide if you want to kiss him back or not, so you lean in and just kiss him. close your eyes, just before the kiss, and keep them closed while kissing. makes it weird when you have your eyes open.

oh, and don't use tongue RIGHT away. unless you want to of course. if he's a gentleman, he won't do tongue right away either.

again, if you don't feel right about this right now, dont do it. he doesn't need sexual harassment on his resume

Most Helpful Girl

• Never have dated yet and I don't mind if we kissed on the first date.