Do you kiss a girl on the first date?

So I’ve never kissed a guy and I’m kinda freaking out that he’s going to try to kiss me and I’ll probably miss his lips or something😑

guys, do you expect to kiss a girl on a first date?
  • I would want to kiss on a first date
    Vote A
  • Only if she kissed me first
    Vote B
  • I wouldn’t kiss on a first date
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• first of all, don't do it if you're not ready. thats the worst thing you could do

but, if you want to know how to do a first kiss. google it. GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND

basically though, what google will tell you is, let him touch you, let him look at you in the eyes, and then when he feels like he should try, he'll lean in, half way, and that's where you decide if you want to kiss him back or not, so you lean in and just kiss him. close your eyes, just before the kiss, and keep them closed while kissing. makes it weird when you have your eyes open.

oh, and don't use tongue RIGHT away. unless you want to of course. if he's a gentleman, he won't do tongue right away either.

again, if you don't feel right about this right now, dont do it. he doesn't need sexual harassment on his resume

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Never have dated yet and I don't mind if we kissed on the first date.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I've never kissed on the first date. Now, however, if I were to date again, I might kiss a girl on the cheek if she were a real friendly warm person, and the touchy-feely type. But not for a romantic kiss. I don't make up my mind about a person that quickly. I guess that's why I've never had a bad girlfriend.

1|0
    0|0
  • It often happens after a successful date, but it's not a requirement. I will kiss her if I'm attracted and she lets me know that she wants to be kissed -- maybe by asking for it, or by putting herself in a position where it's easy and natural.

1|0
    0|0
  • nono you won't miss lol... like barely even move just let him come all the way lol...
    ya when I go on dates, even if I dont kiss her - she kisses me

I guess first date kisses are normal if you like him ya

1|0
    0|0
  • Only if it feels that way, before my first kiss I was as nervous as you maybe more since I am guy I was supposed to kiss her, but during the conversation our topic started to lose the meaning, I didn't really know what I am talking about than we both silenced, staring into each others eyes and smiling than it happened, and everything went from itself, don't be afraid of the first kiss, if it comes that way you will know what to do.

1|0
    0|0
  • No not on the first date i wouldn't i doubt he will unless you give him signs you want to first date is just get to know each and to get more comfortable with each other

1|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend and I kissed on our first date of course he asked me to be his girlfriend 2 months before our first date

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't even though half of the women I date want to do far more than that.

1|0
    0|0
  • I only ask for a peck on the cheeks if the date went well.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn’t kiss on a first date

1|0
    0|0
  • Not usually, but have.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes