What is the best place for a first date?

From your opinion ❤️What is the best place for a first date?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• honestly, some place where you guys can just be yourselves. maybe a gameworks or dave and busters, have fun and put the awkwardness behind you, just enjoy having fun with each other. maybe a bouncing center, or skating rink, some place to just relax and have fun. formal dinners are just too much pressure and i would rather fall on my butt with you laughing while skating or be challenging you in a game of ddr rather than have awkward silence and trying to figure out the best words to say, sometimes actions speak louder than words :)

0|0
    0|0
  • An informal place where you can have snacks and drinks. Not too noisy or crowded, but public enough to be comfortable.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• somewhere peace and quiet where we can talk to each other without yelling... and where we can eat, enjoy the food and converse without too many people around.

0|0
    0|0
  • At the top of a tree 😊

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I think the best place for a date is at a park. Just plan a picnic, enjoy a good conversation, the view of nature surrounding you both and a walk in the park just gives you the chance to know each other more and be even a little flirtatious with each other if there is real attraction.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is important to pick a first-date location that encourages conversation. Dates that foster conversation will help you get to know someone better and will determine whether or not date in future. Selecting a location you feel relaxed and familiar with your surroundings, has less room for any awkward interactions.
    In our Indian culture, marriage is a family and social matter and we first meet at girl`s home or a guys home in presence of all close family members from both side. This usually includes parents, brothers and sisters if any and occasionally one common relative. It is more or less like a family get to gather or social function. After a formal introduction, and some family background, girl and guy are allowed to talk in a separate room or part of home for few minutes. Other family members talk about family matters, common relatives, their social and financial status etc. Overall this help both families and girl and guy to go positive and final the matter soon.
    Having a diner or meal at a resort or restaurant is now becoming popular; however, it seemed to work for business group families or wealthy families. Going for a half day or full day tour – usually religious place or park or beach is also good idea now a day. Natural environment and large place encourage families and girl / guy to express their thoughts freely. Girl and guy can either walk to another part of location while feeling the person. Having some snacks or coffee at a bar is a place of choice for modern guys and girls to just see each other for the first time. In most cases, a friend from both parties will accompany them for introducing each other and giving some basic information. Meeting for coffee is easy, and you can always add movie or dessert or dinner to the date if it is going well.
    Going to a religious service, music festival, sports event (cricket has great craze among Indians) or concert with somebody is also a great first-date idea; the performance of players will be a conversation-starter for the two. While some people are definitely sports fanatics more than others, sporting events, are great for first dates — not only can you enjoy the game, but you can also eat, drink, and talk. Plus, you can bond over your favorite team — or tease your date if they are rooting for the other team.
    Going to an amusement park or carnival looks sometimes like a school tour. Advantage is - you can stay at an amusement park or carnival as long as you want, making a day of it, or not, and both settings provide built-in, child-like fun.
    Social and cultural traditions play a major role in selecting first-date ideas that led to marriage depending on where you live, but it is good to choose a date location that encourages conversation.

0|0
    0|0
  • The best place is whatever. I hate the idea of a “best place.” Every person and situation is unique. The best first date spot depends on how y’all met, your common interests, stuff like that. I wouldn’t want to pick 1 best spot, because it wouldn’t be great with every girl I date. Each situation is unique and the best spot depends on the two who are going on that date.

1|0
    0|0
  • you usually get a good idea of where you both want to go by getting to know her. unless you meet her outside of that, then an event that's going on, or doing something similar to where you asked her out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Something outdoors.
    Gets them both talking, loosen up, so that the next time the ice is already broken and the tension isn't as bad. You also get to know each other better if you don't already.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how well you know each other. If you guys are here for starters then go for a quiet place. Where you guys can talk to each other. And if you guys know each other for a long time then the location doesn't matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • What is the best place for a first date?

I firmly believe in ice skating as an epic first date mate. It's fun, the action of having to either learn to skate on ice or being able to and wanting to show off a bit helps with any nervous "getting to know each other " talks and awkward silences haha.

And it's romantic if you want it to be but it doesn't have to be, so it just fits all the occasions in my opinion. 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on your interests. Something fun and relaxing though like the amusement park or going on a bike ride and having a picnic. Do not do the movies on a first date you won't get a chance to speak

0|0
    0|0
  • restaurant or café would be classic choices. Otherwise anywhere, really, as long as a good first impression is made on both people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Somewhere public where we can sit for a few hours without it being an issue.

0|0
    0|0
  • According to that 70s show, it’s either in the car parked somewhere in the woods, or a tall abandoned water tower

0|0
    0|0
  • Public sit down place Starbucks is perfect, plop down 10$ for two lattes and have random conversations to see if you click

0|0
    0|0
  • A pretty lady like yourself needs to be asked first. I would prefer to fill yours and my belly though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thai BBQ
    The one where you take and cook what you want
    So you are interacting enough to break the ice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Could be anything from a theatre to a cafe. From a park to a beach. Depends on what both of u are into

0|0
    0|0
  • A girls pussy 🤣 just kidding!

Go to a chill bar for a few drinks where both people can relax.

0|0
    1|0
  • What is Markiplier doing here lol? Best place would be at a lakeside. Catching fish and talking sounds good to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd probably date markiplier just to say that I did...

0|0
    0|0
  • Going out for dinner with an overview of the mountains and waterfalls

0|0
    0|0
  • a cozy coffee shop or cafe, preferably with a great view

0|0
    0|0
  • Starbucks, or someplace like it. It's quiet and you can have long conversations comfortably.

0|0
    0|0
  • a public place, most likely a cafe or at the movies

0|0
    0|0
  • Is that markiplier

0|1
    0|0
  • Dinner, dancing, a few drinks and then bed.

0|0
    0|0
  • not sure... I imagine going to japan.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jamba Juice

0|0
    0|0
  • At the zoo.

0|0
    0|0
  • Gloryhole? 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • The museum.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends ya know 🤔

0|0
    0|0
  • Bed room..

0|0
    1|0
  • Why is Markiplier there?

0|0
    0|0
  • A caffe house, I hope I wrote it right.

0|0
    0|0
    • If you want to know, it's "cafe". It's a quick google search away. I'm pretty sure it comes from the Spanish word for coffee "café"

• A sit in bakery

0|0
    0|0
  • Public place, most likely a cinema or bar

0|0
    0|0
  • Something low risk with people around, like a cafe, casual bar. It’s an easy place to get to know someone and chat, without have the pressure of a sit down meal. Also they are places you can get away quick if you feel you need to. Many institutions are now putting signs up in female bathrooms with a code word that you simply mention to a staff member should you feel unsafe.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like long rides. Mostly hill tops

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes