What is your dream romantic date like?

What is your dream romantic date like?

1|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I guess just taking a stroll and walking and talking and doing random shit the entire evening. If we can talk non stop I dont need anything else , it means we fit well together.

1|1
    0|0
    • Thanks for mho

Most Helpful Guys

• Doing something fun and energetic, like laser tag. Then going out to dinner where we talked for hours. And in the evening with a long walk under the stars

1|0
    0|0
  • A surprise candlelight dinner on a boat or the beach preceded by a hike or visit to a castle.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I had one in the west village of NYC. I can still remember the smells of all the eclectic restaurants, the cool air on my face, her perfume coming off her neck... the sounds of jazz on the street corner... that was a magical evening indeed! I think the most romantic dream dates are the ones you remember vividly.

2|1
    0|0
  • On a deserted beach, walking along, laying in the sun, splashing in the waves together nude (it's a deserted beach) and swimming, and cuddling on towels on shore.

1|0
    0|0
  • Chilling on the couch in each otherโ€™s arms, watching some tv, laughing the night away until we fall asleep still cuddling; thatโ€™s always been my dream โ€œromanticโ€ date even though itโ€™s not extravagant or anything

1|0
    0|0
  • My dream date is a very fancy restaurant with dining and dancing. After that, we head to a movie theater if theyโ€™re playing any romantic comedies. Then we head back to my place or her place for a romantic bubble bath to close out the evening.

1|0
    0|0
  • To have it with a married woman. And anything that she like.

1|0
    2|0
  • She laughs a lot at my jokes. We go to an arcade together and she beats me. A casual lunch with deep conversation. Netflix and chill after.

1|1
    0|0
  • Watching anime, eat, talk and lay together and just do some lazy stuff at one of our houses.

1|0
    0|0
  • On a terrace under the moon full of red rose petals and candles all over the floor.. Some melodious music..

1|0
    0|0
  • Ummm something easy to eat, Chardonnay, a stupid movie, couch, blanket, dim lighting... each other

0|1
    0|0
  • This may seem weird but honestly romantic dates are overrated ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. If I ever get a boyfriend I would go to a hockey game or a movie.

0|1
    0|0
  • Being in a strip club eating wings while making it rain on another hoe.

1|0
    1|0
  • On a beach, sunset, holding hands. Mines cliche tbh.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's the woman that makes the date, it could be on a freezing mountain top in the rain really.

0|0
    0|0
  • @Alistayr xxoo

1|1
    0|0
  • Hike in the forest...

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know if I have one.

0|0
    0|0
  • It would start out with a nice walk along a beach followed by a movie which might not be watched dinner and nightcap

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes