Is it truly bad is I seduced a guy to hurt another girl?

Before judging me just read my description. I am currently working as a waitress as a part time job, and there is this girl that had a big crush on our co-worker. I wanted to befriend her, but she wasn’t nice with me, and she is only kind to this guy she had a crush on, but this guy is very flirty with me which made her hating me more. She even told me that I should stay away from him, or she would make my life a real living hell, because he proposed me to go out with him for a walk. This guy doesn’t attract me, but I was so mad at her, that I accepted this date, and when I hugged him in front of her, she was truly devastated at a point where a girl told me that she saw her crying in the bathroom. She has black hair, and I’m ginger , so I asked her crush what kind of girl he likes, and he replied to please me, that he was crazy about redheads, and I asked him to say it louder because I didn’t hear him so that she could hear it. I talked about it with my mom, but she think that this girl didn’t deserved to be hurted like that! I never fallen in love but at least I know that I would never disrespect a girl because my crush find her attractive. But is it truly bad if I putted this girl in her place the way I did?Is it truly bad is I seduced a guy to hurt another girl?

618

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes it's wrong. You don't pay back evil with evil
    Why befriend somebody who was nasty to You? She sound smile a girl with a lot of problems and you made her worse. The guy sounds like a creep anyway. He would have went out with any girl. So I reality as much as you did wrong here, I also say it was a blessing I disguise because this guy would have hurt her more if he can go out with you like that. Just know that girl is going to hate you for real this time.

In situations like that, you don't chase guys with crazy jealous girls on their tale. It leads to trouble. If he wanted to be around you, he needs to get rid of her first. Not poise for attention.

Most Helpful Guys

• hehe why did i find satisfaction out of this, it was wrong but in a way she deserved it by threatening you like that, you can try helping her out if you aren't interested in him like that, this is a hate cycle and it would keep going until someone breaks it, only the smarter person would tho, if you are nice enough to be nice to the person being mean to you, you can start a new friendship, helping her get the guy she wants can also work or you can keep making her cry and let the best bitch win, your choice tho

• i think you already know the answer to this

and are just looking for attention

girls need to be nicer to other girls

girls get enough disrespect from men, why should girls do the same?

• But she’s the one that disrespected me first!

• like i said...