Would you go on a second date if you found out in the middle of your first date that they were HOMELESS?

• YES
  • NO
  • Other (explain)
    Vote C

4152

Most Helpful Guys

• There's a lot of homeless people in my city. I run into many of them daily. Therefore, it is highly unlikely that I would not know they're homeless to begin with. Homeless people are usually quite visible and wouldn't slip by me unnoticed.

It's not a likely scenario that I would end up on a date with a homeless girl and have her say "Oh, by the way, I'm homeless" and then receive a "Oh wow, I didn't know" reaction from me. I will most likely know they're homeless right away when I meet them. I'd help them straighten their life out before I would enter a relationship with such a girl.

I do what I can with the neighbourhood homeless individuals already. Blankets, socks, gift cards et cetera.

• Long story, short:
    I was making over 100k a year. Got divorced from an evil bitch - she stole all the money from our joint account, and bailed on me. I got evicted. That made it difficult for landlords to rent to me.. I spent nearly a year couch surfing until I could find a place to live...

So being homeless means absolutely nothing to me, now, so long as you're trying.

Most Helpful Girls

• I will be extremely uncomfortable because i will immediately put my attention of his situation over our date experience. So i believe i would not be able to focus on dating him rather than i will be trying to help him out get out of being "homeless". If things normalise I'm sure that i could be focused enough on dating him then.

• It honestly depends on 1. If they are a good person, 2. How long they have been homeless for and 3. If they are working towards getting out of homelessness. I wouldn't want to date someone who's just given up and wants to be homeless forever or wants to lean off my money