Do GUYS know how they drive girls crazy for waiting for their text reply?

do guys know how crazy they drive girls waiting for their text reply?

35

What Guys Said 35

• Most are oblivious to this

• Once I was texting my girl after a nightshift. I was tired af. She sent me a selfie I was looking at the picture and the next thing I knew when I woke up that I had like 200 messages she's freaking out not answering her. I had a theory about women not co-oping well when they don't get text back but wasn't sure.

• 7d

Hahhaha... this is really funny. 😂

• Had no idea. I honestly thought women had there own thing going on. I mean, it would make sense she wouldn't text me back when were just having a conversation only for it to end abruptly.

In other news, I could give a shit if you're going nuts. The fact that you can't handle me no replying just goes to show that you're needy and need some sort of validation.

Completely unattractive.

(Also not taking pot shots at you. Well, if this is you, then whatever. Lol)

• I don't think guys care, and they shouldn't.
    Do girls know how much meaning the put behind a text message and wait times? Because they shouldn't but do anyway.

• Do girls know they drive men crazy expecting him to reply instantly but take much longer themselves?

Maybe you should just learn to amuse yourself or get a life outside of guys rather then require constant attention from them?

• That's the same thing on our end to with you girls
    Texting is boring. Isn't it much better to have a live conversation voice to voice? Instead of a 5-minute text back and forth with a few short words here and there?

• Yes. That´s why we do it :D I´ve seen one of my besties (a girl) waiting for a text from a guy and it´s hilarious :D

• In that case I must drive them insane because I rarely text. Too many texts and I will turn my phone off. If you don't know how to actually talk and hold a normal conversation I am instantly turned off.

• Do GIRLS know that it drives is crazy too? Either way I fucking hate texting. If I'm going to have a conversation I call them.

• No, guys couldn't care less about texting, and it seems that no female on earth understands this. It's pretty amazing really.

• Maybe if you weren't so addicted to your attention device and treated the phone for what it is (calling and planning dates/appointments) this wouldn't be such a problem.

• I guess not. I mean it's a message... if she wanted an instant reply, she could call me..

• Well excuse us for not being at your beck and call 24/7, we do have a little thing called a life to attend to. Maybe you should do the same.

• No. I have no idea what each individual woman will feel entitled to and how patient she is when she thinks she'll get what she wants.

• Do you girls that much upset when we take a little more to reply?

• LOL.
    I sometimes respond right away. Sometime not for hours.

• It's called game. It's used to keep girls interested

• Yes. Only desperate beta guys respond right away like trained little pups.

You wait and then you'll be luvky to get more than a one word response.

• I'm usually the one waiting on the text, but whatever.

• Third option, other than yes/no-- we don't care. Do something else.

• yeah but it would be good if women also appreciaed a lot of men dont like phones so much

• We don't reply only when we're busy
    Or playing video games

• actually no xD if any girl ever was crazy for waiting for my text, i didn't notice it :D

• Just make sure you send a text worth replying to

• As a general rule we simply don't care enough

• i dont care... i text when i got the time :p

• You women are the ones who take forever lol.

• I should ask the women the same thing.

• The world doesn't revolve around you

• Same for girls

• Show more from Guys
    5