Do women start asking guys out more often when they reach their thirties?

If it's true why is that? Do women start asking guys out more often when they reach their thirties?
  • Yes they do
  • No they don't
  • Other
    Vote C

1019

Most Helpful Girls

• I do. When I was younger... and stupider, I waited for guys to approach or say they liked me.

Yeah that timid, waiting crap does NOT work! At least for me. By the time the guy found out I liked him, he was seeing someone, or it was too late.

As I got in my late 20s, early 30s I realized if I wanted something, I had to be more aggressive or I'd lose it. So now if I want something, or yes, like a guy, you damn right I'm going to ask him out.
    Just last year I asked a guy out a guy I liked.

Does it always work?

Noo 😂
    But it's better than sitting around hoping I get approached.

• Haha well u gotta do what u gotta do to get what u want I respect that

• I guess it depends on the person. Maybe it's because a woman in her 30's is more experienced, might have more selfconfidence and knows what she wants better than a 20's. But there are 20's who do take a first step. At least when I do want someone to look at me, I go for them in my own way.

Most Helpful Guys

• Do you mean when the women hit their 30s or when the men do? If women, yeah their market value drops shortly after 30. They get really desperate if they want marriage and kids, and those are the ones you want to watch out for. They will try to pretend they want something causal but then their actions say otherwise.

When men hit their 30s women in their 20s start throwing themselves at us. I had to put a lot of effort in dating women in their 20s when I was in my 20s, but once I hit 30 I don't even have to try.

• You are lying to yourself why? Lmao

• 5d

@Candy that’s just not true. Some guys prefer teens/kids and some guys prefer women in their 30s and 40s. Plus I just took a poll about it. Where’s that shadow guy at? He’s one of em.

• 5d

@Americanteengirl Guys that prefer kids/teens are called child molesters.

• Once their options start dwindling they get more desperate. The got addicted to the attention and thought they were special in their 20's.