Would you feel guilty if you cheated on your partner?

I came to the realization that the person who cheated on me in the past didn’t care about me and only felt guilty after he got caught. Like how could you not feel guilty for hurting the person who cared about you... I even asked my friend if he would feel guilty if he cheated on his girlfriend and he said no. For me I would be so overwhelmed with guilt. I’d never want to hurt someone I love..
-
this is a hypothetical question. Even if you wouldn’t cheat just imagine you did.

2130

Most Helpful Guys

• Call me crazy if you wish, I'm a man of honor. I'm reasonably certain that if I were to find myself cheating on a woman I'm in love with, I'd end up committing suicide.

Most Helpful Girls