Is it a deal breaker if the person you're dating is still living with their parents? Why/why not?

Living with parents
Living with parents

1726

Most Helpful Guys

• No it's not. Well it depends on the situation, I'm many cultures it's normal for almost all the family to live in the same house. If they had a bad brake up, divorce or what ever life altering terror then they live home for some time to get back up. If it's a big house and they have their own apartment in the house then sure. Or if there is something up with their parents and they are helping out their parents because of that. If non of the above then I find it strange yes.

• I don't know I'm 26 and live with my grandma I make 3 grand a month and have 2 jobs but still can't afford a place to live it's depressing sometimes

Most Helpful Girls

• Not at all. I have my own place so he can come over πŸ˜‰

• Nope because I’m 15