Would you date a coworker?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Yeah I definitely would if we had chemistry. I don't understand people that say "No. That's unprofessional." Humans are the ones that came up with that dumbass term in the first place. Why do people think we're so classy by not living life to our heart's content? Do what you want man. If she's feeling it too, then I don't see what the big deal is.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a very bad idea, especially if it's in the same department. I'll never date anybody at all anymore regardless.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No. Could violate policy and would be a lot of drama if we broke up

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yes I have. But will not do it again...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I started dating my now husband at work. But we worked in different departments. It was also not rare at said company.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of the co workers I work with at my job are beautiful. The only thing that people should be aware is not putting your relationship over your job. That’s what can get you fired.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unlikely. Might fuck them after Friday night drinks though.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope because if you broke up then things would get awkward as you both work together

1|0
    0|0
  • Not anymore, learned my lesson... Who am I kidding, I'd probably do it again.

0|0
    0|0
  • Been there, done that, so no!

0|0
    0|0
    • Why not

• Because the relationship ended badly, he cheated on me several times and like the dumbass I am I forgave him! Until I learned he was seeing the other woman that works at the same place! Broke up, but couldn’t see them laughing all day and having deep convo and all so I quit my job 🤷🏻‍♀️ it just makes things weird when the relationship ends.

• No that's unprofessional

0|1
    0|1
  • yes but if you break up awkward

0|0
    0|0
  • no way

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure why not?

0|0
    0|0