Would you date a coworker?

Would you date a coworker?
Would you date a coworker?

910

Most Helpful Guys

• Yeah I definitely would if we had chemistry. I don't understand people that say "No. That's unprofessional." Humans are the ones that came up with that dumbass term in the first place. Why do people think we're so classy by not living life to our heart's content? Do what you want man. If she's feeling it too, then I don't see what the big deal is.

• It's a very bad idea, especially if it's in the same department. I'll never date anybody at all anymore regardless.

Most Helpful Girl

• No. Could violate policy and would be a lot of drama if we broke up