What do you do when you miss your boyfriend or girlfriend but you just texted them an hour ago?

You’re in the honeymoon stage of your relationship, but you’ve just finished your work for the evening and maybe you’re feeling bored or restless. You also don’t wanna come off as too clingy.
Updates:
4d
He called me and we had a really nice convo. Now I feel peaceful and relaxed.
4d
I’m very careful to keep my emotional age from showing around him. That’s why I asked this question.

2|4

Most Helpful Girls

• I try to occupy my time until he responds. My boyfriend works long hours and I get lonely.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• That’s the one thing I don’t want to come off as, especially in the beginning of a relationship. I’d hold off from messaging her

2|0
    0|0
  • What was your emotional age, please remind me. I don't know what is mine by the way

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Text him again but make it seem random...

2|0
    0|0
  • I would just text them again. You are bf/gf for a reason. Texting them again means you are thinking of them and miss them. Nothing wrong with that. Part of any relationship. Don't be afraid to text your partner no matter how long ago it was.

1|0
    0|0
  • Say Goodnight and Sweet Dreams... Let him Wonder... xxoo

1|0
    0|0
  • Text him to comeover (he probably would see the text & do so). Spend time making a nice dinner for 2 and wear something sexy for him 😉.

1|0
    0|0
  • You wait for a response from your new boyfriend princess, If you don't get one by the time you go to sleep then let the guessing games begin

3|0
    0|0
  • Put on a schoolgirls outfit. At least dress the age you’re acting...

I mean really? Can’t you just bask quietly in the attention?

1|0
    0|0
  • Invite them over lol... in the honeymoon stage, people generally don't mind because its all so exciting

1|0
    0|0
  • If you keep this behavior up he will dump you. You're way too old for this behavior.

1|3
    0|0
  • Make a joke about being clingy.

"Hey so I know I just texted you, but I felt like being a batshit crazy clingy girl" Then send that meme of that clingy girl and proceed to talk shit unless he seems annoyed about texting again so soon.

If you make the guy laugh by being unique and funny as opposed to boring like most girls ("Hey what's up?") he won't give 2 shits.

1|0
    0|0
  • Send them a selfie or something entertaining to let them know you're thinking of them. In the honey moon phase I wouldn't think twice about texting twice, calling, sending heart emojis but I know all relationships are different. If you don't want to come off too clingy then you can twiddle your thumbs and pray that they feel the same because if they haven't answered in an hour, they are preocuppied with something else 🤔

1|0
    0|0
  • Just deal with the agony of missing them bc I don't want to come off too clingy.

1|1
    0|0
  • Distract myself with more karate practice now that I have a competition coming up

1|1
    0|0
  • Text him about how you're not going to text them. Make it humorous and silly. Or distract yourself by talking to a friend on Gag...

2|1
    0|0
  • Do anything else but text him that shit gets annoying real fast

1|0
    0|0
  • That’s a tough one. It’s hard to know if he’s hoping you text or wonder if he should text you if if he’ll think why is she texting me so soon I just left. I would just send something sweet and simple like “had a great time. Still thinking about you.“ Anything more might be too much. If he texts back, then have a text convo.

0|0
    0|0
  • I generally tried to keep myself busy, but it's not easy.
    Just like what's happening right now...

1|0
    0|0
  • Develop an identity that doesn't rely on the approval of others

2|1
    0|0
  • I just find something to do but with me if a girl gets clingy
    than i get clingy with her so i don't know what to think
    in my case.

1|0
    0|0
  • Stay busy , make/bake him something.
    Think of all the annoying stuff he does, like try and tell me what to do

0|0
    0|0
  • Get the fuck out of that stupid phase, respect yourself and stop expecting too much from him

1|0
    0|0
  • Well if it was a good phone call then just send a pic of you giving a kiss to show how he made you feel

1|0
    0|0
  • Text them again and see if she wants to go out for dinner.

1|0
    0|0
  • Listen to Toucha toucha touch me by Susan Sarandon and dream of when I'll see Michael again.

1|0
    0|0
  • Busy but don’t wanna be constantly be texting 24/7.

1|0
    0|0
  • I normally drink a can of lager, and listen to depressing music.

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't text all the time, only when it's natural to do so.

1|0
    0|0
  • Get occupied.

2|2
    0|0
  • Um... read a book. Watch TV. Whatever.

2|1
    0|0
  • text them again and say you miss them

1|0
    0|0
  • Stop obsessing

2|1
    0|0
    • 4d

You don’t want to seem like you are obsessing because you don’t want to seem like you are losing your self to this person. If they see that you are turning this way they may lose interest in you because you were not the person that you want to where you need to continue to be the person you are

• Call them..

1|0
    0|0
  • Talk to someone else

1|0
    0|0
  • who is that pathetic

1|0
    1|0
  • Text them again

1|0
    0|0