What do you do when you miss your boyfriend or girlfriend but you just texted them an hour ago?

You’re in the honeymoon stage of your relationship, but you’ve just finished your work for the evening and maybe you’re feeling bored or restless. You also don’t wanna come off as too clingy.
4d
He called me and we had a really nice convo. Now I feel peaceful and relaxed.
4d
I’m very careful to keep my emotional age from showing around him. That’s why I asked this question.

2119

Most Helpful Girls

• I try to occupy my time until he responds. My boyfriend works long hours and I get lonely.

Most Helpful Guys

• That’s the one thing I don’t want to come off as, especially in the beginning of a relationship. I’d hold off from messaging her

• What was your emotional age, please remind me. I don't know what is mine by the way