Are you okay with having interracial relationship?

Preferences vary and love knows no bound.

Also, I've never seen a black man date white woman, no sexism, I just wonder if guys are more acceptable in this direction?Are you okay with having interracial relationship?

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Speaking as a white guy who seriously dated not only two African-American women but a gal from Japan, I hardly see a problem with it. Indeed, where there was once a social stigma that attached to it, that is long gone.

In terms of my relationship with the two African-American women, both were fun, intelligent and - particularly with one of them - very sexy. I was, in fact, sure I was in love with one gal and even thought about proposing. However, it turned out that she did not share my feelings.

The relationship with the gal from Japan was a bit more complicated. Culture matters and there were not a few miscommunications because what I would hear was not necessarily what she was saying - and vice versa.

For example, saying "no" in Japanese culture is not a flat out matter. So I would, for example, propose going to the movies. She would reply, "How about we go to mall?" For her, she was saying "no" to the movies. To me, it sounded like she was suggesting other ideas, and not that she did not want to go to the movies.

Suffice to say, that caused not a few problems, though never really any arguments. It was fascinating in its way, but it made a long lasting relationship problematic.

As it turned out, she wanted to go back to Japan. She did and is, last I heard, now a member of the Japanese parliament. (We both worked - and I guess we both still do - in politics.) Still, I enjoyed her company and really cared about her.

Bottom line, what MAY - but does not necessarily - matter in an interracial relationship has more to do with culture than skin color. In principle, there is nothing wrong with interracial relationships and, as my own experience shows, they are as normal - and as complicated - as any other relationship between a man and a woman.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yea I'm okay with that.
    My first girlfriend was black
    I fell in love with an Indian girl
    And I've dated a Hispanic/Latina

I don't care about race. i care about the girl.

4|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• You've never seen a black man date a white woman? Where do you live? It can't be the West because it is incredibly common for black men dating white women here.

Anyway who in this day and age would have an issue with interracial relationships? If anyone out there does have an issue, do yourself a favour and get a hobby.

1|1
    0|1
    • 7d

Agreed. .. she might be living under a rock maybe

• Show All
    • 6d

I see wellm like I mentioned some places in the U. K ain't as divided as America.. We got a lot of groups roamin around these lands, but they don't mix, and if they do it's mostly wit "White" people.. But yeah I see a lot of South Asians in the U. K.. And naw South Asians outnumber Arabs by 1 million at least.. Arabs are like less than 1% of our population...

• 4d

@JDavid25 I'm quite surprised to hear that. I honestly thought it was Arabs- you learn something new everyday eh

• I'm mixed myself (half-white and half-black). I've been white guys, a black guy, Indian and Filipinos. I'm now currently dating a white guy.

I do have a racial preference (I prefer white guys) but I still don't based my relationships on someone's race.

1|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You've never seen a black man date a white woman? Where are you from? Where I'm from that is pretty common now!

No, interracial dating isn't a problem with me at all! That and I've dated outside my race as well.

Though living in the Southern part of the States, you still get some weird, judgmental looks from others if you date outside your race, mostly older people that are set in their ways...

I don't care what race a guy is as long as we get along and he's my type.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, generally speaking, I think humans should only have sex with and date other humans.

... These questions are stupid. This isn't the 1800s any more.

4|2
    0|0
    • 6d

"Interracial" datin was looked down by on just less than 50 years ago.. Lol..

• 6d

@JDavid25 Whatever. That's beside the point since it's a holdout from old racism.

• 6d

I didn't disagree witchu just sayin that it wasn't that long ago.. In fact a lot of people still hold reservations for certain "Ethnicities"...

• While I agree that "White" women "Black" men couples are not as thought.. I mean even I've seen a few.. But, I don't care for the term "interracial".. We just humans with different phenotype.. Plus, there's too much beautiful women in different groups to limit myself to one.. I love women period.. Even though I'm lookin for just one..

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, I've never seen that either. But then again there was only one black student at my school and they moved, it's mostly Mexicans. I don't care about interracial dating, I mean why would I? It's like not dating someone because their hair is blonde, it's just stupid to base it off skin colour.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m white, but I still find other races attractive. I know an African American man who was married to a white women for many years, maybe it’s just less common.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm Latina and open to all races <3 My past two exes were black... I'm still in love with my last ex and I don't know if I'll ever get over him💔 Love has no color.

0|1
    0|0
  • Personally I won't marry or mate with women who are not either native American, Asian or white. Nor if they would go outside those boundaries. We are a Mongoloid/Caucasoid mixed family and we meet our instinctual ideal and plan to keep it that way.

No middle Easterners, no Jews, no Negroes, no redheads, no Polynesians,

Different strokes for different folks, but that's my way, and for good reasons.

0|0
    3|1
  • I am more than okay with it. The very thought of it can get me sweating and really hot ;). That black girl in the picture is so cute I would love to take advantage of her <3. Just imagine feeding her too lol. Mexican women, middle eastern, black, or like a very sexy tan polynesian girl oh baby ;). Something exotic for me too would be like a tan almost Asian looking New Zealand chick hubba hubba.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I would not be okay with having one personally. I am white male, and I would like to have a relationship with a white female. I don't want the added difference of race to make the relationship more complicated. I mean no offense to other races, and I do not think they are inferior, I just want to stay within my own. It's simpler.

0|0
    0|0
    • 4d

Have you seen how crazy some white women are though?

• 4d

@Giggletr0n There are crazy women of every ethnicity. Because there are many more white women where I live than other races, the chances are much higher that I find a compatible and sane white woman than the same of another race, so even without the added incentive I mentioned initially, my best option is still white.

• Hell yeah, I thought about traveling to China or Japan to find my next wife. But then I was like, well maybe I should go to Brazil, or Mexico 🤔. I wouldn't be opposed to finding an Italian bird either. Or maybe I should just travel the world and try them all. Or maybe I should move to a bigger city with more ethnic diversity 🤔

0|0
    0|0
  • From my last year in school until I was 18 I did date a black boy I don't see a problem with it and people I was surrounded by family and friends weren't bothered by it either

0|1
    0|0
    • 7d

did he fit the stereo type? did he have a big one :D

• Show All
    • 7d

have u ever had bigger since?

is it true that black guys can be rougher with white girls that white guys are?

• 7d

follow me?

• I can see why it is happening, biologically i can't see why it would be useful to 'mate' with someone from a different skin colour. The skin colour is something that has been picked for the birth place of the child or parents so they shouldn't migrate to a different country.

0|0
    0|0
  • You never saw a black guy date a white woman? Come to the UK, it's happening all around. Nothing wrong with it at all in my opinion.

3|1
    0|0
  • I don't mind interracial dating. I would need to find the girl attractive though. Also there's a social stigma where I'm from dating outside your skin color.

0|0
    0|0
  • Let me say this: Love is love.
    It don’t matter if you or your SO is black, white, yellow, orange, purple, sky blue. It don’t matter. It is 2019 and anyone against is living in the past.

0|1
    0|1
  • I don't have a problem with it. BUT there are issues with some races and I don't want to give my kids extra things to deal with.

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course yes... I am black and dated white guys. I like them 😂
    But I saw plenty of black guys with white girls!

0|1
    0|0
  • Skin colour doesn't matter to me, we're all human. My ex girlfriend is Indian and I'm Scandinavian

2|1
    0|0
  • I don't see how anybody could have a problem with interracial relationships. People in love are people in love. It's no more complicated than that.

1|1
    0|0
  • You'd actually more likely find me with a white guy than a black guy, I just don't really date in my race

0|0
    0|0
  • Interracial relationships are all I've had, actually! They require more effort and trust... I guess I like that.

0|1
    0|0
  • You've never seen a black man dating a white women?
    Well for starters we have our #couplegoals Kimye Kanye and kim

0|1
    0|0
    • 7d

Kim is middle eastern. Which is black. She’s just not 100% black. 😂😂

• Show All
    • 5d

I don't even know what to say anymore black or white it's normal there are black guys dating white girls and black girls dating white guys... this 2019 for fuck's sake not 120s Interracial relationship are okay WAKE UP PEOPLE if there were guys who had blue skin I won't mind dating them geez

• 4d

Middle eastern is black. You obviously have no idea the difference between race and ethnicity.

• I'm mixed so yes. I care more about the guy's values and morals

0|2
    0|0
  • My fiancé is the same race.
    I've never had one but I would have been open to some of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm black husband bis white... heck yeah I'm ok with it

0|0
    0|0
  • had many different interracial sex its great like a box of chocolates :D

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm okay with it. I don't care about race only the person i'm with

2|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, I would have one
    Just no blacks and no Asians

1|0
    0|2
  • Does not fit in my views but it’s none of my business

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no!
    To me, interracial sexual relations is an abhorrent crime against nature.

0|1
    4|2
    • 7d

xD That's sarcasm right¿

• Show All
    • 6d

@Sonorous
      The Bell Curve is an extremely well known book by two US professors, who compiled and discussed an enormous amount of research on racial differences.
      You can find a lot of published science on IQ and other differences, if you look outside the mind-controlled Marxist echo chamber of current academia.

• 6d

I'm not that interested in the bell curve to read it all. But I do agree that data doesn't lie. Althought the data may be right, that doesn't mean that taking away basic human rights is the best step. That's just immoral.

Freedom of choice is not an abhorrent crime against nature. Taking it away is. And that abhorrence can be seen by the laws that are out in place and by how little people have implemented the same view that you have. You're in the minority on this one man.

• If you want to completely destroy any chance with an Alpha white male, don't be a mud shark.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I don't see why this is such a big deal for people.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well... yes, but... English must be their first language.

0|1
    0|0
  • There's a very large part of me that says "hell no that's wrong" and another part that says "eh at least give it a shot first"

0|0
    0|0
  • I have had many interracial relationships and I think they are wonderful.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I don't look for race I look for a great personality and character.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah i have. Im white and i dated a black dude

1|1
    0|1
  • I have seen plenty mixed relationship. You can't help who you fall for.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, already in one lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I am okay with it 👍

0|1
    0|1
  • Yeah, of course. Why would I be against it?

0|0
    0|0
  • No. It doesn't fit into my ideals.

2|0
    0|1
  • It's not an issue for me.

0|2
    0|0
  • yes because everyone is just a person

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm in one.