Taking a girl out (during daytime) in a foreign small and boring town?

I've been chatting (voice and audio calls also) with this girl for few months. Few days ago we practically started our romantic relationship. We want to meet and make it official. I'll stay for 2 days in a small and boring town where she is and use that time to spend with her.
I'm wondering where should I take her when there's almost nothing interesting in that town. There are some ruins of a medieval fortress where we can walk for around 10 minutes. There are few restaurants and coffee shops but I don't know which are decent. Also in our religion now is a fasting period during which we eat only vegan food, so the options are even fewer.
Any advices?
Thanks in advance.

65