Why do guys like to date younger ladies?

What is advantage dating younger woman?

why do guys like to date younger ladies?
6d
Will public feel bad or digusting about age gap relationship like six years and above?

833

833
  • In biological terms, it is about greater fertility.

• There's a few reasons I guess, it could be the ones their own age are old looking and don't do it for them. They look at a younger girl and undress her in his mind imagining how she looks naked, a guy wouldn't do that with an older girl he'd probably hope she kept her cloths on.

• 6d

No. We're such pervs we even imagine the older ones too. One of my favorite pastimes is watching couples going into WalMart together while I'm sitting in the car waiting for somebody in the parking lot. I imagine what each couple looks like when she's f'ing him, sucking him off or taking it in the ass. Sometimes I even do it if it's 2 women.

I think men like younger women for fun. They have a certain, shall I say, doe-eyed perspective on the world that's interesting.

• 6d

@zippididooda Guys never change when it comes to sex I'll bet, like a musician doesn't stop playing until there's no more music in them.
      Do you ever look at a couple and think there's no way those two have sex?

• 6d

If it's a man and a woman I never consider them never having sex a possibility.

• I think once a woman hits 25, 30, she's so bitter and hateful towards men by that point, that no man can be in a relationship with her, she's so full of hatred for everything the last guy (or long string of guys) did that now everything you do is wrong also.

• Simple
    To take advantage of them cux young ladies are stupid

• energy, fun, interest, attractive. A lot of women can let themselves go physically... and to be fair, I think they take on too much burden at my age with kids, ex husbands, aging parents, house, etc... no time for self.

I've dated older too.

What is the advantage to vanilla ice cream over chocolate or other flavors? They are all good, they are all ice cream! Just make sure it is good quality or you'll feel sick and end up MGWOI (Men Going without Ice Cream).

• 6d

6-15yrs is tolerable. realize there is a physical age and an emotional one. someone can be 50 and seem mid 30's. or 50 and seem 70. people may not always notice unless it is drastic.

however, at young ages, it is more drastic. a lot of growth occurs 16-28, so that gap is substantial. I think ok for young girl and older guy as those guys are more mature than most young guys who are not established. Girls want to build nests, and get to reprodcuing around that age, or be settled. guys often don't or aren't ready to hold up their end.

Years back people would get a chunk of land around your age, they hd been working their whole lives so they know how to farm and they started making families 16-20. now, you gotta have a Masters degree and cash flow to get started.

• Because younger women are perceived as “pure and innocent” some “don’t know what they want” or “they also want to have fun and experiment”. As for the older women, they know what they want and some look to settle down = most guys I’ve heard don’t want to go for those kind of females till they know they themselves want to settle down too

• Women want security.

Hence... older men that are more mature and more grounded in their career and finances.

Men like youth and fertility with is present with younger women.

Men usually get more attractive when they are 30-35-ish as they are more mature, their careers are set, they are financially secure.

• It depends on where that six years age difference is. I'd generally say that there's no problem with this, as an older guy can do more for a girl than a guy who's 19-20, and he'll find her more appealing because she's younger, prettier, and just altogether a better investment.

• For me it’s intellectual matching. He’s 52 and intellectually and emotionally we are very suited. Intimately as well. But the balance of it all has zero to do with age and everything to do with maturity and equality.

• I’ve dated both women younger and older than me. I don’t have a preference but what I have found is younger women don’t have as much baggage as older women. They’re not as jaded by life yet. Things are still new and exciting for them. I enjoy that excitement from the younger woman. In addition youthfulness is very beautiful. As long as there are women who like older guys, there will always be guys who date younger women. As far as the age differential, age is just a number. If you both connect and enjoy each other’s company, age doesn’t matter.

• Why do younger ladies like older men? Just about every girl I've met has preferred older men, so most girls I guess at some point prefer older men. Why then does it matter to them if a man dates a younger woman? It makes no sense.

• six years is nothing. in my opinion, neither is 10. past that though, and i wouldn't. i definitely wouldn't get anywhere near a guy past 30.

• I have been with much younger women most of my life but it has never been something I have looked for. You can't always control who wants to be with you. However I have more common interests with younger women than women around my own age.

• I would say is due to maturity, as a woman you are to chose a man older than you due to the fact that women matured faster than men. Thats why is the nature that a man should be older than a man for them to compile

• tighter vaginas and ass and more up for anything in bedroom experimental. annoying immature and usually have hangups

but date older women too as more experience and better in bedroom and less hangups but some times more baggage

• There's no logical reason behind that but id says its the hormones kicking in. Young ladies attract guys more than older ones. Its all about the attraction.

• it's mutual. men with age have a higer worth in dating terms for women, younger women have a higer worth in dating terms for men. it mostly comes down to primal survival instincts and mating behavior.

• Younger women are more fertile. Me personally I like older women a tad more because they're usually more mature.

• Nature, evolutionary biology, and on average they're simply more likely to be attractive. Pretty simple.

• Age doesn't really bother me unless she is underage , but its the person that counts

• I agree because I prefer older guys... it's all because of the experience level.

• Beauty, fertility, and the chance of being unspoiled by multiple cocks.

All the things men value.

• There are a lot of pros. Younger girls are freer, far less jaded, more fun, easier going, typically look better, and are better for having children. Older women have pros as well, such knowing them selfs better, general maturity, and being in a more financially secure position, but the cons typically out weight the pros with older girls. As a guy I would pick a younger girl over an older one any day. In saying that I would never date girl under twenty one. If you can't drink with me you can't play with me.

• It's not about younger as much as it is hotter, I'm not a fan of the idea but beauty fades

• There could be biological factors. For instance, men are fertile longer than women.

• Some guys like older girls, it depends on the person

• Most men age slower then a woman, so I guess that's why

• 4d

due to the shitloads of makeup and tanning.

• 4d

Yes, the shit ton of make-up and tanning woman think they need to get a man but is uterly unnecessary to get a man.

• I'm 28 she's 39

• Sugar daddy

• 6 years lol!

• Its wrong,. I prefer elder women.

• What the ages of the guys and ladies you speak of?

• Firmer body and firmer titty's.

• nice body and boobs

• Nice firm bodies for sure

• They’re more attractive and stay that way for longer. You don’t need to rush into having a family, meeting a girl in her late teens or early twenties gives you a few years together before you would be starting a family. They’re more inexperienced so more things are new, interesting and exciting to them, you get to learn with them. They’re more energetic and playful. Girls around 16-18 tend to be less judged, but 18+ they care less about the guy himself and more about the things around him: job, status, income, style, and things he can offer her, rather than thing he is.

• Same reason younger women date older men. I have far more women in their 20s into me once I hit 30 than I ever did in my 20s.

• The look much more attractive.

• 6d

For me, 6 years is not a big gap at all. i would consider 10 years or above as big gap.

Honestly, when the guy hits 50 and woman is 40, there is hardly any age gap visible as women tend to age quicker than men.

• I guess younger women are more fertile.
    Plus I personally like older guys lol

• 6d

how much older and what age are you?

• 6d

@manmeat I'm 19 . I like up until late 40s

• 6d

can u dm me?
      have u been with many guys that old? why do u like them so much older?

• Youth is its own reward. Smoother skin, tighter and wetter snatch, everything about younger women is better than old hags.

• Perceptions they've been unspoiled