Do you base your worth on how attractive and desirable you are to the opposite sex?

Do you base your worth on your physical attractiveness to the opposite sex?
  • Yes
  • No

1236

Most Helpful Guys

• What else would you base it on? Are you going to be a traitor to the human race or will you continue the species by impregnating multiple females?

Most Helpful Girls

• No. Guys pay me just to talk to them online & send them pics of myself that aren't even that sexual. But I still feel worthless

• 6d

I know that our worth isn't dictated by others, it must come from within. Sometimes it's harder to get aproved by other then by ourselves. But hey no one is worthless. I am sure you have your value as a person.

• 6d

@lightbulb27 I don't understand what you mean lol. I've felt worthless way before guys started paying me

• 6d

right. you weren't born feeling this way, it is something you learned from your environment. It is a childhood wound from parents, siblings, or just that you have a set of values and you are violating them. It's worth looking inside yourself to further understand why you feel that way. It's fixable.

• No.
    I think I have a lot to offer.
    And I am not attractive so that is nothing for me to worry about.