Do you base your worth on how attractive and desirable you are to the opposite sex?

Do you base your worth on your physical attractiveness to the opposite sex?
Do you base your worth on your physical attractiveness to the opposite sex?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• What else would you base it on? Are you going to be a traitor to the human race or will you continue the species by impregnating multiple females?

0|0
    0|2

Most Helpful Girls

• No. Guys pay me just to talk to them online & send them pics of myself that aren't even that sexual. But I still feel worthless

0|0
    0|0
    • 6d

I know that our worth isn't dictated by others, it must come from within. Sometimes it's harder to get aproved by other then by ourselves. But hey no one is worthless. I am sure you have your value as a person.

• Show All
    • 6d

@lightbulb27 I don't understand what you mean lol. I've felt worthless way before guys started paying me

• 6d

right. you weren't born feeling this way, it is something you learned from your environment. It is a childhood wound from parents, siblings, or just that you have a set of values and you are violating them. It's worth looking inside yourself to further understand why you feel that way. It's fixable.

• No.
    I think I have a lot to offer.
    And I am not attractive so that is nothing for me to worry about.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• No, and there are much more important things than looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Women don't want men like men want women. If men were to go off of their value to the opposite sex, they would have a MUCH lower self worth. Ridiculously low...
    Since I don't care for relationships or even a sexual partner, so long as my animals are alive, well and content with me, I am pleased.
    To fully answer the question though: Fuck no. My self worth is based on my own harsh scrutiny of myself and I've yet to find a harsher judge in all of my life.

0|1
    0|0
  • Definitely not!! I’ve been unattractive (in my mind) and what people say is attractive now, I had to learn my worth far before losing weight and tending to my outward appearance. What I found tho was when my mind changed on my inside worth my outward beatified itself in a way! Glow! I’m a great person inside... outward is subjective!

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • My worth is not set my the attention that I get from the opposite gender. But I am not going to lie, it is part of it. A small part yes, but still a part.

0|0
    0|0
  • I may not be the best looking guy but i dont think low of myself. There's more to a man than his magic stick or looks.

0|1
    0|0
  • Only kids tend to be fixated only on looks. Love, popularity, wealth, education, knowledge, success, and spiritual growth generally base my worth.

Well, I screwed up all of that. haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care if I am attractive to women or not. I never base my worth on whether women find me attractive or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. There is more worth than sexual viability worth or worth to be a father or mother. There is spiritual worth and that is the greatest. Our worth should be what God thinks, not what mankind thinks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly so few women notice me that I don't even have a clue if they'd like me or not.

I don't base my worth on it but I couldn't base my worth on it even if I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • Perhaps subconsciously a lot of us do. But of course that isn't healthy!

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol no many guy's hit on me it doesn't mean anything i would have been same if anybody was not interested in me.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I base my worth on the knowledge. experience and information I’ve accumulated and can share with others needing it.

0|0
    0|0
  • At least i used to, but you'll eventually find that one who makes you feel like you don't need any more confirmation

0|0
    0|0
  • I measure it according to my intelligence, strength, knowledge and anime fandom.
    All else are not important.

0|0
    0|0
  • i feel like if you did that as a man, you'd automatically feel like a worthless piece of shit xD so no, i don't do that.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I'm a lesbian, so I don't care how attractive and desirable men find me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I value myself based on what I've accomplished in my life thus far.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not exactly.
    I sympathize with still desiring to have a partner though.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I only base my worth on what I'm able to provide.

0|0
    0|0
  • nah bit i do find it nice that im desired every now and again to be honest

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes... like I know I'm pretty but when someone else says it, it makes me believe it more kinda

0|0
    0|0
  • God no.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, that's messed up

0|0
    0|0
  • yes sadly

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah I'm self confident lol

0|0
    0|0
  • no i don't

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol no, I mean I could but I don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • That'd be pretty stupid

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I'm not a moron.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I could care less honestly

0|0
    0|0
  • No, that would be pathetic.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep, I'm completely worthless

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmao no. Who gives a shit about that?

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I base my worth on my own values.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty much yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but I know a few guys who do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, and I have major self-confidence issues largely because of it. I feel great about myself when I'm in a relationship, or when it looks like I'm on the road to one. Whenever I get broken up with, rejected, or ghosted, my confidence shatters and takes a while to recover, and my overall mood tends to drop significantly unless other things are going well in my life. It's been this way since puberty and nothing short of a successful and happy relationship can change that.

0|0
    0|0
  • not anymore
    I did when I was young now
    it's based on whether they believe in Christ

CAUSE IF NOT THEIR LIFE HAS NO VALUE ANYMORE
    its a tough pill but the truth
    another person thrown away in hell
    and If I know anything about women lol

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MANY ARE GOING TO HELL
    so good luck bitches

0|0
    0|0
  • Well that’d be silly and narcissistic

0|1
    0|0
  • I see there is currently 13 people bringing down the national IQ average.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes