Which gender has the highest standards in looks?

#MenVsWomen #WomenVsMen #Beauty #Attraction

My Opinion:
In dating men are more visual and tends to go for beautiful women, while women tends to go for average or ugly men. In theory women are more picky than men because pregnancy is a lot of work and impregnation aren't - evolutionary. Good looks may symbolize health and good genes. But women also often wants a good provider and an intelligent man. Since women value other rare traits (personality, intelligence) more and good looks are rare, therefor women often ends up with an average guy instead of a looker in reality. Pretty women are more common than handsome men, so men can more easily pick a pretty chick. So in theory women would care more and be more selective, but in practice women seems to care less about looks than men. Good for them since there are very few handsome men anyway.
  • Men (Explain Why)
  • Women (Explain Why)
  • Equal (Explain Why)
    Vote C
5d
If women have way higher standards in looks, why do extremely many women date old overweight unattractive guys then? Often women dates old unattractive guys, while average or below men dates pretty and young women.

913