Are you invisible to the opposite sex?

Are you invisible to the opposite sex?
I am generally invisible to the opposite sex.
Most members of the opposite sex, who do see me are the professional or employed women: Teachers, professors, postal workers, sales women, bank workers, coworkers, stewardess, doctors and so on...

Well, at least that confirms, that I do exist. I was initially doubting my own existence.
Nevertheless in any other ways I am just invisible to women.
I suspect an alien migrant like me in the east (more so if male) has just no place here unless I'm rich... which I am far from it.

I know what you're thinking "Your attitude bruh!". Yes, I know. I got that in check but I also want to be honest.

And I want to know how many of you are invisible to the opposite sex.
  • Ja, I am invisible to the opposite sex
    Vote A
  • Nein, I am visible to the opposite sex
    Vote B
  • I am transparent. Sometimes I am visible to the opposite sex, sometimes I am not
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Girls

• Ja, I am invisible to the opposite sex except to the old one which I think are creepy considering the fact everyone think I look underage.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hell yeah I'm invisible! Which is why i want plastic surgery and worry about myself and love myself.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Pretty much. I'm kinda the guy you'll cross paths with everyday, but still never remember.

0|1
    0|0
  • It seems that while I may be visible, I am simply not worth viewing.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I got the number of a really hot girl and she doesn't realize I'm up for something if she is, and I sit dead next to another one in class and she would never date me, but she really likes our friendship.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm invisible most of the time. I'm only 5'6",
    so being a short guy with glasses has a bit to do with it. On occasions when I'm totally visible to women, is when I am on stage rocking the house playing my ass off, otherwise, I don't exist.

0|1
    0|0
  • Unless I reach out, I can walk past them without them noticing :(

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I am not invisible to the opposite sex. I'm sure being 6'4" helps

0|1
    0|0
  • Invisible to most but visible just enough to find relationships.

0|1
    0|0
  • Basically, yes.

0|1
    0|0
  • Absolutely

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah, I get some interest.

0|1
    0|0
  • Seems so

0|1
    0|0
  • l think so

0|1
    0|0
  • Invisible. Being 5'7" helps ensure that.

0|1
    0|0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes