Are you invisible to the opposite sex?

Are you invisible to the opposite sex?
I am generally invisible to the opposite sex.
Most members of the opposite sex, who do see me are the professional or employed women: Teachers, professors, postal workers, sales women, bank workers, coworkers, stewardess, doctors and so on...

Well, at least that confirms, that I do exist. I was initially doubting my own existence.
Nevertheless in any other ways I am just invisible to women.
I suspect an alien migrant like me in the east (more so if male) has just no place here unless I'm rich... which I am far from it.

I know what you're thinking "Your attitude bruh!". Yes, I know. I got that in check but I also want to be honest.

And I want to know how many of you are invisible to the opposite sex.
  • Ja, I am invisible to the opposite sex
  • Nein, I am visible to the opposite sex
  • I am transparent. Sometimes I am visible to the opposite sex, sometimes I am not
    Vote C

213

Most Helpful Girls

• Ja, I am invisible to the opposite sex except to the old one which I think are creepy considering the fact everyone think I look underage.

• Hell yeah I'm invisible! Which is why i want plastic surgery and worry about myself and love myself.

Most Helpful Guys

• Pretty much. I'm kinda the guy you'll cross paths with everyday, but still never remember.

• It seems that while I may be visible, I am simply not worth viewing.