What does your self-love look like?

I always hear people saying “I need to take more time for myself”. And they go on to talk about self love and how theyve been pampering themselves with baths, massages, not talking to guys, etc. like the quote “loneliness is a sign you are in desperate need for yourself”

but for me i think self love is letting people in to see me. showing myself to others by sharing and opening up. feeling connection, laughing, flirting, talking about life, talking to guys! I've been single for my whole life. people can't imagine that. for me the quote should be “loneliness is a sign you are in desperate need for connection”

11