If you have to put up a dating profile here, what would it say?

930

Most Helpful Guys

• "🇬🇧 I'm a quiet and reserved Englishman. I'm from Birmingham England. Check Peaky Blinders on Netflix to see what that life is like. I've been in the US four years. I'm pretty sarcastic, easy going, and playful. I'm a bit of a writer, and trying to get into a career in photography." That's what my tinder profile says lol

• I would say i am a blessed nsn who wants to love one girl. I am a widower after 36 marriage years

Most Helpful Girls

• I wouldn't put anything, most of thr descriptions people put are cringy. Plus, the description may not be accurate because the way I see myself may not coincide with what someone else may see me