If you have to put up a dating profile here, what would it say?

1|1

Most Helpful Guys

• "🇬🇧 I'm a quiet and reserved Englishman. I'm from Birmingham England. Check Peaky Blinders on Netflix to see what that life is like. I've been in the US four years. I'm pretty sarcastic, easy going, and playful. I'm a bit of a writer, and trying to get into a career in photography." That's what my tinder profile says lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I would say i am a blessed nsn who wants to love one girl. I am a widower after 36 marriage years

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I wouldn't put anything, most of thr descriptions people put are cringy. Plus, the description may not be accurate because the way I see myself may not coincide with what someone else may see me

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I’m the kinda guy you can take home to meet your mom. She’ll think I’m super funny, and charming.. and cute, but actually kind of sexy at the same time? She falls in love with me. I am pretty sure I feel the same way. We get married. I’m your dad now. I confront you, 'hey young lady why are you on Tinder?’ Yeah well, you are now grounded. Just kidding of course!

3|1
    0|1
  • I do have a dating profile. And i've learned by far the less you say the better. I have my height, age, hair and eye color, job and that's pretty much it. Don't ask me why but women would much rather not knowing whether you might be a serial killer or not.

1|1
    0|0
  • Cpl.. seeking single female.
    For friendship possibly more. he's straight and likes to watch , she's bisexual and likes to play. he's 45 in shape she's 24 and a bombshell 36-22- 32, 5'2" ,120 lbs , grey/blue/grn eyes, blk hair.. please be of same caliber and partying is a plus but not required. 256-555-acpl.

0|0
    0|0
  • I put the STD in STUD! ;)

4|1
    0|0
  • My friends forced me to get this after I told them I never had a girlfriend. I'm not really sure what to put here as I don't like to mindlessly talk about myself. Feel free to ask me stuff I guess.

Word for word.

1|0
    0|0
  • Rob 31, I enjoy math, chemistry, electricity and breeding dissent in the Democratic Party for them taking my lab and keying my truck. I enjoy dispatching internet trolls to show obvious lack of logic in the Democrat agenda, fishing, and watching SJW cry when I tell them they aren't special. Forcing your opinion on me is a deal breaker even though I'll send out internet trolls to make you happy. I wouldn't date me because I'm an asshole.

1|0
    0|0
  • Single dad looking to meet new people.
    Hi, welcome to my profile.
    I'm not looking for a mother for my child, he has one already.
    Just want someone cool to hang out with when I'm free.
    I'm easy going and I enjoy the simple things in life.
    Just say "Hi" and we'll go from there.
    Thanks.

1|0
    0|0
  • i'm more of a sell myself in person type of guy. you don't get me, until you get me. i'd just scare you on paper.

2|1
    0|0
  • “If I don’t answer you, I’m probably taking a nap.”

3|0
    0|0
  • I have a really small penis, but a great personality and that's what counts.

1|1
    0|0
  • Hi, I'm Esmee :)
    I'm 18
    A Scorpio
    And I'm willing to get fucked by a fish
    HMU 🌸

0|2
    1|1
  • If you wanna date me you have to beat me in a pokemon battle lol I don't know never been good with those sites 😂

2|0
    0|0
  • I would probably just put looking for something serious and that's it. If they want to know more they can message me

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm great at cooking
    Love fitness and adventure sports
    Anime fan, writer.
    Like to travel. Like ambitious women.

1|0
    0|0
  • This is my profile from okcupid

I have autism, but I'm so high functioning, you wouldn't be able to tell unless I were to mention it.

I'm living a bit of a lonely life, got an apartment on the road in the middle of no where, I have a playful cat that keeps me company, I spend hours playing video games or TV or music or work on my laptop.

I work at a place that helps those with mental illness get by life a little better. They help me and I help them. I got many things to accomplish like getting my license, a job, and go back to college for a degree.

Looking for a nice girl who knows what she wants, doesn't play games with my feelings, doesn't take anyone or anything for granted, full of brains and fun. You can only go through life alone for so long until you feel that need of wanting someone special by your side, to hug and kiss and hold. I'm all for taking things slow, so if you're interested, drop me a message.

2|0
    0|0
  • Dorky musician looking for a girl who loves to laugh 🖖🤓

2|0
    0|0
  • Lots of fun, but if you are looking for someone to marry you and or to financially bail you out/support you, please swipe left.

1|0
    0|0
  • 'Well done, you landed on my profile. Now fuck off'

2|0
    0|0
  • Well I never did computer dating, so I really don't know how it would go. So here is what I will do. I will try to fake it and you tell me if it passable as a computer dating profile.

Human Age 50
    Grew up in eastern southern Wisconsin area. I am living my childhood dream of being a farmer. Now I’m way to learning how to slow down and enjoy life and making plans for an early retirement.

Looking forward to going to driving across the USA in my antique cars and trucks. Route 66 was one the best road trips I took. If you have any tips on what I should see, definitely let me know. I would love the company.

How is that for someone that never did computer dating site. Does it pass as a profile?

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a big dick and nice hair. I am single but not looking for anything... just here to brag.

2|0
    0|0
  • sounds like he only cares about him self and won’t make any exceptions

0|0
    1|0
  • "I heard there's nothing more attractive than no confidence and self-loathing, and both of those accurately describes me."

1|0
    0|0
  • Not too sure what I'd put.

"Very honest. Picky about cleanliness. Loves to have fun" maybe?

1|0
    0|0
  • I’d say I’m sorry and then tell them to have a nice day.

1|0
    0|0
  • Crazy hairy tantric yogi vegan is too wild.

1|0
    0|0
  • itd be like

"Nothing, 17

*ugly photo*

bio:
    please be a catfish serial killer and kill me when we meet, pleeease"

0|0
    1|0
  • Nothing that would garner any attention I’m sure lol

1|0
    0|0