Would you CHEAT on your partner if you found out they were cheating?

• YES (leave a comment)
  • NO (leave a comment)
  • Other
    Vote C

104113

Most Helpful Girls

• Nope. Why would I? Usually, there's not a line up of amazing boyfriend material guys waiting for my boyfriend to cheat on me so I can be with them. Usually... it's just a bunch of horny guys who want a one night stand OR deadbeat guys who are kinda lame. AKA peeps who don't meet my standards. If I sleep with them, I am degrading myself so thanks, but no thanks. The only thing I like to do after a break up is to make my ex look like an idiot for leaving me. And well, all of this is actually happening in real life. He "cheated on me" (technically we got in a fight and he revenge fucked other girls) with #1 Some chubby chick he met at a party and he made out with her and fingered her in my friend's car while she was driving, AND THEN he got with some pink hair emo chick who I haven't heard good things about. And I don't know why he thought those girls would ever make me jealous, but they really don't affect me at all. And here's me; skateboarding, laughing, making new friends, drawing amazing art that he walks by my table and sees every day, etc. I'm honestly flexing on him so hard. And people say bad things about him and diss him for doing drugs every night. 200% guarantee he's probably called me a bitch, needy, clingy, annoying, etc around his friends. But umm they all see what I'm doing and yeah it doesn't match up with how bad he makes me look. So now, he probably looks like an idiot. But he's not worried since he'll just fuck the next girl in line. But I've got some standards so yeah. He's the first guy I've been with and my first kiss. That's about it, I never slept with him since it was still early in the relationship. But it's been 3 months since talking and I haven't gotten with anyone. No one catches my eye, and I'm chill with that. There's no rush.

• No, but I would have a sit down with him and tell him exactly what I think and feel. The thing about love and when you love someone unconditionally is that you want them to be happy even if it’s not with you. Then I’d ask for a divorce and allow him to go seek for his happiness.

Most Helpful Guys

• It is said that "Revenge is a dish, best served cold". The problem these days is, if you look all across the internet, people are using the term "Cheating", even if the S/O is in the same room or same bed where the supposed act is taking place. If debts and finances are such that we can't afford to separate, then I'm not going to stay home like "Joe Sausage Head", while she continues to live an alternate life outside the home. Afterall she owes her half if the bills, I'm not paying it for her. So yeah, I'd go out and make my ownself happy whether it's just company with clean convo or more saucier action.

• If you get down to wrestle with pigs, you get up covered with mud.

How can I condemn her cheating behavior if I am going to do the same thing. If it's wrong when she does it, then it's wrong when I do it.

If you don't like her cheating, "punishing" her by cheating on her won't change anything, and it involves a potentially entirely innocent third party. Horribly bad idea!