Am 23 and I've never had a girlfriend or been on a date because of rejection from girls. Will I be single for the rest of my life?

Am not overweight, I work out, and girls call me smart, but they never go out with me. Plus, I've never had my first kiss and am a virgin. Am not shallow either in terms of looks and I asked out a girl that had so much in common with me that our date of births were the same. month day and year. She rejected me even though we were so alike. Is there really hope? If no girl has ever given me a chance till this point in my life, how do I believe it's possible in the future and hope despite constant rejection?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Meeting someone is usually completely random snd by chance. Keep talking to girls. You Will not always be single.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Doesn’t seem good

0|0
    0|0
    • 7d

I don't get it?

• Show All
    • 7d

Maybe you are known for approaching girls

• 7d

Girls and guys around me tend to say am quiet, and I approach girls at work mostly than in college.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I was a 35 yr old virgin. I had various issues and mental blocks which meant i didn't pursue women. I broke those barriers down 18 months ago, have been involved with 3 women since, including current relationship of 8 months.
    So no. You dont need to worry it can still happen for you. Maybe you need to think about who your asking. Or just try to take things organically. Join so new social groups, doing hobbies you like, maybe you'll connect with someone like minded.

0|0
    0|0
  • Concentrate on living a good life. Very likely someone will come along eventually.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do you people always ask for women man oh my god. To get in a relationship means to settle down. It means your life of independence is over and whatever you do, the other has to agree with it. It’s just someone slowing you down and it’s not worth it at your age

0|0
    0|0
    • 6d

I think it's going to be difficult for someone who hasn't remotely been with a woman before or has been single all their life to understand what your saying, don't you think?

• 6d

I haven’t been with a woman and I don’t want to. If true love comes, it should come to you. You don’t go for true love. I’m a firm believer that it’s just going to slow you down in the long run. Sure sex and all that is fun. But when you ask your self if you’re really happy with yourself. That’s the moment you realize how much time relationships waste. It’s a good way to settle down. What I’m trying to get at is that I don’t want you to go after them. I want you to become successful and focus on your life. When the time is right that person will come to you.

• How tall are you? Are you below 5'9"? If you are too short for a girl then she will reject you no matter what and below about 5'9" is too short for most.

0|1
    1|0
    • 7d

I’m lucky I’m 5”11 then 🤣

• Show All
    • 6d

@Imsorrymsjackson wow, so how do you get girls to dig you?

• 6d

A mix of tinder, random hook ups at clubs, 3somes/swinging, short term relationships, long term relationships, fwbs.

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes