Am 23 and I've never had a girlfriend or been on a date because of rejection from girls. Will I be single for the rest of my life?

Am not overweight, I work out, and girls call me smart, but they never go out with me. Plus, I've never had my first kiss and am a virgin. Am not shallow either in terms of looks and I asked out a girl that had so much in common with me that our date of births were the same. month day and year. She rejected me even though we were so alike. Is there really hope? If no girl has ever given me a chance till this point in my life, how do I believe it's possible in the future and hope despite constant rejection?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Meeting someone is usually completely random snd by chance. Keep talking to girls. You Will not always be single.

Most Helpful Girl

• Doesn’t seem good

• 7d

I don't get it?

• 7d

Maybe you are known for approaching girls

• 7d

Girls and guys around me tend to say am quiet, and I approach girls at work mostly than in college.