Should I feel threatened that my boyfriend follows hot instagram models? Has anyone else dealt with this? If so how did you over come it?

So my boyfriend recently started to like a lot of hot instagram models, and it makes me feel really insecure. I know that ill never look like that (because of my thyroid it's very very very hard for me to loose any weight, but very very easy to gain. So i have to be really careful) I've tried talking to him about it before but he always brushes it off. It makes me feel really insecure because he gets turned on by other girls who look nothing like me. I also have a problem with it because past boyfriends have cheated on me with girls who look like instagram models (and my current boyfriend knows this). It's starting to worry me because he likes every single post those models do and he very very rarely likes any of my pictures. He comments how hot sexy gorgeous and beautiful those girls are but he only calls me cute. Also, he started to follow other beautiful women (not instagram models but they look like them) that are closer to where we live. I'm starting to get kinda worried and i don't know what else to do. Yes, I get that guys look but does my guy really have to like every single post, comment about their beauty and totally ignore me?

22