Guys, guys only?

have you ever hit or abused a girl/girlfriend? if so, why i’m trying to understand?
6d
please be honest
6d
it says i’m 14 in bio i’m actually 17

12

What Guys Said 12

• I would never hurt anyone i cared for physically, and i don't understand those that do, but i have the image that they have some emotional trauma, that they then take out on their partner, because they haven't had the proper treatment. The other reason might be that they're drunk idiots who weren't raised right.

• No, I would never hit a girl I care for deeply. Even if she hits me, I'd rather walk away because I care too much to harm her. If anything, I'd just break up with her.
    That only applies to my girlfriend or any girl I care deeply for. A girl who is not that will get hit if they put their hands on me.

• I have been raised to never, NEVER, hit a woman in anger or use my strength against them unless in self-defense. No man should. If you've been hit you need to report them, tell a parent or just tell someone.

• No never. My girlfriend and I are best friends and we do everything together. She’ll deepthroat/fuck me everyday/couple of days etc etc etc. So no I’d NEVER hurt her, and she would never hurt me

• Hell no! I don’t understand it either, except that it seems to be a thing with men who feel small and powerless and can think of no other release than to take it out on someone physically weaker.

• Never. Never ever ever. However; been abused/hit by them.

• Once i teased a girl (i was like around 13-14 age), it was my first and last mistake towards a girl and from there on i rarely talk to girls😂😂

• NO never.

My Ex her ex-boyfriend (not me) did.. and i really can't see why.

You can fight, be mad at each other. But you never hit or abuse her.

• Abused. no.

I did kick a girl bcs she said I can't hit her bcs she's a girl. I have disproven her claim a few seconds later

• I kicked my sister in the face when i was your age! Granted that was after she gave me a black eye..

• Nope but I've had a girl hit me

• Never hit a girl worse thing i did was tell her off

• 6d

Grade 5 a girl kicked me in the balls I kicked her back lol