Is it acceptable to assume that women think you're ugly?

It is also okay to assume you be rejected instantly?
Updates:
You'll

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I am an average guy. I am not strikingly handsome and I am not repulsively ugly. I am average. Women do not reject me because of my appearance but I also do not attract women because of my appearance.

I attract women by being a gentleman, by being involved in my community, by being a leader, by being compassionate for others, and by being attentive to my partner. None of those qualities require me to be handsome.

If you want to think that your lack of success with women is due to your appearance, you are free to hold that belief. . . and perhaps believing that offers you some consolation. However, your profile picture reveals an average guy, not strikingly handsome and not repulsively ugly.

You can believe that you are ugly but it is counterproductive. There are things that you can do which will attract women and things you can do that will to keep women at a distance. Make yourself the best person that you can be and there are women who will recognize your good qualities and they will want to be with you. . . if you want that to happen.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Hell no man. Learn to love yourself. Most women want a man who’s confident. So be confident.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• No, that's not okay. That's you gotta find out yourself. Plenty of people who think their ugly or people who call them ugly end up with hot ass girlfriend

0|1
    0|0
  • Why don’t you work out and at least try to do something with your life to make it better? All you do is bitch and complain on here. You do nothing to try and fix your situation.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure

0|0
    0|0
  • You are better off to not assume anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah it is

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • it's acceptable to assume this

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it worsen your personality