How can a ugly girl get a boyfriend?

I’m serious. i never had a boyfriend so I feel that I’m ugly af. even though a couple of guys told me I’m pretty but still 😑. Im just casually looking through my Facebook and I see some unattractive girls from my old school who are already starting families etc and I’m sitting here thinking to myself damn it can’t be that hard. now if they can get a man I sure as hell should be able to get one. Any tip on how an ugly girl can pull a guy?
Updates:
6d
This is the second time I witnessed are girl who is a
1. Big
2 . Dont put much effort into them selves
guess I gotta change my attitude towords things.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You must be one of those girls with a 'closed' sign on her forehead. Everyone has a sign on their forehead that invites or repels the opposite sex. Some say 'Welcome' or 'Come In'. You need to make sure your's invites guys. You don't have to be a slut, just give the impression that you wouldn't be opposed to the idea.

0|0
    0|0
    • 6d

Gotcha. I definitely think that plays a part because I’m usually so shy. i need to learn how to stop With the “I hope he doesn’t try to talk to me” face. and get out of my shell a little. thanks for shedding some light on that issue.

• 6d

You're welcome and good luck. When I was a young man I used to chew gum because people could tell by the way I was chewing if I was in a good mood or not.

• Well it's almost impossible, because guys tend to care a lot about an girls looks. :)

tvtropes.org/.../MenAreStrongWomenArePretty

0|0
    0|0
  • put yourself out there and stop talking negative fuck ! you are 22 go to a club or something with a few friends and do you. you complaining about other girls getting niggas won’t bring a nigga to you.

0|0
    0|0
    • 6d

You right lmfao u mean af but I needed that

• 6d

lmao sorry sis but everybody deserves to be happy and have somebody in their corner

• That the problem ur mind of girl have. When few guys told u that u are not ugly than u dont believe an cry for those asshol think u r not beautiful. So what the hell u want?

0|0
    0|0
    • 6d

Agreed. I made a lot of mistakes and missed out on a lot of great guys. But I was scared during those times. And now that I’m over being scared , it like no one comes to me.

• Show All
    • 6d

Aww 🥰 ok I just have to be patient. its hard but I’m working on it.

• 6d

Sweetheart don't run for anything. Let Everything come to u. Stay busy in ur own world. There is life beyond boyfriend girlfriend. Lol

• I would like to get a girlfriend as well, but I never put any effort into it. Then I feel like girls hate me.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. Where I live, girls start families on average at like 30 y/o. You probably have plenty of time, don't worry about that
    2. Many guys have rather low standards. Even if you are below average, it is pretty likely that there are guys who would want to date you. Perhaps you close yourself by being shy or whatever, but try to talk to more guys, approach a few as well that you like. Take some initiative on your own, chances of success are higher that way
    3. Based on what I have seen often, many average or above average girls think they are ugly or unattractive. It's possible you simply aren't as physically unattractive that you think you are.
    4. You could always try to work on your body, such as going to a gym, eating more healthily, because generally speaking people look better that way. Alternatively, you could also lower your standards.

0|1
    0|0
  • You could lower your standards or work on your body (get fit / lose weight).

0|0
    0|0
  • You're not ugly, shit I didn't get married till I was 38 divorced now but you'll get yours sweetheart

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. Use your virginity to land a man. Personally if a girls had sex i expect her to be like a 9 or 10 to date her but if she's a virgin ill go as low as a 5 and consider it.

2. Treat men with respect. Most women don't. When you find a man and put him first he will have to try to not get knocked over from the shock.

3. Lastly you could always do some modern poly crap. Ie be a great mom but let him fuck other girls yet remain faithful yourself. Some men might find that a good deal.

4. Lastly, find yourself an ugly dude.

0|0
    1|0
    • 6d

Are you a virgin?

• 6d

@imanf7 whats that have to do with helping her get a man? Virginity is valuable and if she saves it, it will absolutely help her land a better man.

• If guys are telling you you're pretty, ugliness isn't your problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • Go meet people, it's never too late.
    Just don't force it

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep its called punching above ur weight. But in saying that Im thinkin ur gettin a complex about it. If so, think about this, have a look at some of these celebrities or women on TV on the street with the flash clothes n shit acting like princesses needing to be told how beautiful they r etc, yep ugly as fk on the inside. Put em in an old t-shirt n tracky dacks then scrape all that make-up n shit off em with a trowel & a good % of em r scrubbers & just as ugly on the outside. So have a think about that. If u want a dedset honest unbiased opinion send us a pic

0|0
    0|0
  • By not feeling ugly

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do you think you are ugly?

0|0
    0|0
  • I bit you are beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • I am ugly too. I am 23 and never had a boyfriend and men don't even show interest in me. ))))))):

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m ugly and getting plastic surgery to look attractive

0|0
    0|0
    • 6d

You should try makeup first. I love it ! I just get lazy about putting it on lol

• 6d

Don't wear make up dear. Eat make up so u look beautiful from inside.

• You should ask those girls on Facebook. They would know best.

0|0
    0|0
    • 6d

You right

• 6d

Yep, go right to the source.

Recommended myTakes