22 years age gap in dating?

What do you think about it? by the way I’m 20 and he is 42

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Sounds legal to me. I think that twenty is about the youngest one can be to be in a relationship with that great of an age disparity. I have no problem with inter-generational relationship between consenting adults.

1|1
    0|0
    • 4d

Thank you for your opinion 😊

• I think it can work. However, the chances of it going wrong are very high. There would be a lot of very important questions that would have to be answered before I would feel like this was a good relationship.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• What matters is whether you are compatible.

1|1
    0|0
  • If you love each other and are compatible then I say go for it... I will say that I've never seen one of those relationships last.

1|0
    0|0
    • 4d

Yeah im prepared for that.. 🤫

• 4d

Celine Dion's marriage did. He was about 25 years her senior.

• 4d

If you are in it for fun, then that all works out. I just know too many girls who have lost a lot of their 20s to older and more established men. As a general rule of thumb: a guy in his 30s or 40s isn't going to want to date a girl in her early 20s if he has his act together and wants to settle down.

• He is old enough to be your father. What you have in common? Can you see yourself at 40 and him at 62?

The best I can see is. You can gain sexual experience, he has a better credit rating to buy you nice things, and give you a daddy role play

For him.
    I see for him a young piece of ass, give you stuff to keep you around, if he gets you knocked up, by the kid is 10 he will 53.

So far things are not looking good for the pros and cons.

0|0
    0|0
  • Be with the person you enjoy being with. We're all adults.

1|1
    0|0
  • Nothing wrong with it as long as you love each other

1|1
    0|0
  • Be realistic with me what do you honestly think will happen?

1|0
    0|0
  • Oooh, delicious. And totally normal.
    I'll drop one name for you: Celine Dion.

1|0
    0|0
  • Way too large.

1|0
    0|0
  • Whatever works for you

1|0
    0|0
  • If you're both happy than who should give a shit?

1|0
    0|0
  • Yay you...

0|0
    0|0
  • is it serious relationship like u will marry, or just sex?

0|0
    0|0
    • 4d

im sure this relationship ain't going nowhere near marriage but it also ain't about just sex..

• Show All
    • 4d

for him, you are perfect because no any girl 20 year would want a man 42 year old...
      but for you?
      i dont think its good idea.
      he would be your father..

• 4d

sorry if i sound rude, but i think of you here.

Recommended myTakes