Confused with my relationship with a girl?

Met a girl through online app. Went out a few times with her and dropped hints along the way. throughout the few months with her. Everything were positive.

But it all went south during these two months where it is her busy work period. She started to turn cold towards me and refusing to meet me.

So i decided to confessed to her on my feelings. She told me that she isn't sure and that we should start off with as purely normal friends before seeing if we should proceed further. She also added that maybe there are other people out there better than her and told me i should not put all my time on her.

Seeking opinions if i should proceed further in this relationship
3d
I tried cutting contacts with her... but she seems persistent that she wanted to be friends

22