Confused with my relationship with a girl?

Met a girl through online app. Went out a few times with her and dropped hints along the way. throughout the few months with her. Everything were positive.

But it all went south during these two months where it is her busy work period. She started to turn cold towards me and refusing to meet me.

So i decided to confessed to her on my feelings. She told me that she isn't sure and that we should start off with as purely normal friends before seeing if we should proceed further. She also added that maybe there are other people out there better than her and told me i should not put all my time on her.

Seeking opinions if i should proceed further in this relationship
Updates:
3d
I tried cutting contacts with her... but she seems persistent that she wanted to be friends

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It seems she's trying to push you away for whatever reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you are wasting your time

0|1
    0|0
  • Okay firstly, what hints did you give?

0|0
    0|0
    • 3d

I gave pretty lots of hints... such as taking care of her when she is ill, saying encouraging things when she is down, complimenting that she is pretty sometimes, celebrated my birthday together when she is very busy, spending the countdown together and always be there for her when she needs it.

Now that i wanna cut contacts, she is like spamming messages to me... I don't get her at all.

• Show All
    • 3d

Yes, she is smart... that was what that draws me towards her in the first place. I have known her for about 5 months... The first three months with her was perfect till her busy work period came in.

I can wait for her but it seems like i am friendzoned... Also, i do not think i can be waiting indefinitely for her.

So should i play it cool and slightly distant to get myself out of the friendzone?

• 3d

Friend zone is BS. The best relationships start from friendship. Not only does she sound smart she sounds mature. She wants you to be happy too because she cares about you. If you think it can go somewhere then stick with it. But if you think she’s not interested enough then you’ll have to do whatever you need to do to move on.

• One big fat no, she's practically told you she has no interest, date other people, you're wasting your time on her.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3d

Response to update: stand your ground and reject "friendship", if you are attracted to her you want something more, do not settle for "just friends", walk away!

Recommended myTakes