Why do I keep getting Muslim dating apps?

I keep getting these adverts whyWhy do I keep getting Muslim dating apps?Why do I keep getting Muslim dating apps?

39

Most Helpful Guys

• They track the kind of stuff you like and then offer you that..
    I few times watched stuff on few porn site being teen.. I loved teen stuff..
    And the advertised matched my search..

So when I got to more dirty stuff.. Like BDSM.. I got advertisement of Sex toys.. Etc..

Then i knew I was going for more advanced exploration which would be bad and socially unacceptable..

That's when I decided to use EPIC PRIVACY BROWSER.. free and 100% safe..
    And now I Use TOR BROWSER tooo...

• 6d

I thought everyone used tor for porn

• 6d

There stupid then if a guy is sitting outside you're house he would have access to everything and can blackmail you

• 6d

Yes they can but most snowflakes use technology without understanding how it works

• Cuz Muslims kinda have it hard in dating because of traditions and whatnot, so these are very popular apps and are getting a lot of attention, especially that there are Muslims all around the world.

• 6d

But shouldn’t they target it towards Muslims not atheists

• 6d

I watch some atheist YouTube video’s

• 6d

An they track everything you watch