Are most men looking for relationships or hookups?

5

What Guys Said 5

• relationships but since all women are shit anyway, they go for hookups. that's not misogynistic. the reality of it is, that most people are shit and finding a good partner is hard for both men and women. however men are more drawn to sex, so they'll be more willing to make the sacrifice of just having sex over having a partner.
    look at the downvotes who never bothered reading past the first sentence :D it's gonna be hilarious.

• Personally i am looking for a relationship, i'd say most men will be looking for both at the same time. If they can get a hookup with a girl they don't see a future with they will, and with a girl they do they will go for the relationship.

• 5d

I was working with a guy who had a girlfriend at the time. They broke up maybe this fall. I think I should wait it out assuming he just got out of One. Should I give him time and focus on my life and contact him at a later date? I’m also working on my career. Do you think it would be best to work on that?

• 5d

Difficult call, i'd say just let things happen as they naturally happen. Feel free to subtily show him your interested but don't push things as he is likely healing from his past one.

• 5d

I also have a big licensing exam to pass. That’s my main focus

• Relationships. I think that so many women are used to getting played by a few guys that they just assume we want hook ups, so that's all we have started to hope for anymore.

• 5d

• 5d

I’m trying to get a job as a mental health counselor. I’m just beginning my career.

• 5d

Oh I gotcha... You seem to know what you re getting into, I'm sure that all of this will work out =)

• Don't know about others but Im looking for a relationship

• I'm looking for a relationship.