Do goodlooking guys get rejected on online dating (no replies)?

• Yes
  • No
  • Sometimes
    Vote C

56

56
  • Ya even if someone is incredibly good looking I reject people based on whether or not I think we’d get along or have similar interests. Also SUPER good looking guys could also be catfishes so girls are wary about that too. I would say if they MATCHED the likelihood of them not getting a response is way lower though.

• 2d

No actually we chat for sometime and she is alittle far from my home. She asked my pic after explaining her offers. So i give her. Then thats it

Couple of my friends told me they get blocked immediately after giving the pic so i can't relate.
      And im not extremely goodlooking just a 6 or 7

• 2d

Well if you send a pic and she stops responding I think that’s a pretty strong indicator unfortunately that she’s no longer interested.

• 2d

I got that but my doubt is whats difference in blocking someone and not giving replies.

• Yeah if he doesn't make enough money. I've had some that seemed interested back when I used to go on those sites, but as soon as they found out my income level at the time that was the end of it.
    That was when I was in my late 20s and they were around the same age as me at the time.
    Most of the ones around my own age group that I've encountered have always been pretty greedy and selfish though so I just avoid that group now.

• I feel women online are SUPER picky and will only reply to the top 1% attractiveness wise

• 2d

But in my case that was an 30+ aged woman who is 4/10.(max)
      I didn't think an average looking guy say YES to her

• everyone does. dating sites are the biggest sausage fest ever. they are 100 men to 1 woman. and 90% of those women are fake, 9% obese and/or unattractive single moms and 1% of the women there are actual women that you would date but those get spammed by litterally millions of dick picks and sex offers from other men. that's the status quo of every dating site. just give it up. might as well try and win the lottery.

• Yes, that's the standard.

I have good success with girls both offline and online. But when it comes to online dating I got very few replies.

I think it is mainly because raw dating is too serious too soon for women.

• 2d

Just read girls' comments here and you will notice they get extra picky.

• Takes more than a good face / body to make a guy worth talking to.

• He can be hella good looking, but if he's not funny, no personality whatsoever, no common shared interest, then he's out the window. I'd rather date someone average looking that I actually really like

• One of my friends is attractive and online dating never worked that much for him , neither for me 😂😂

• I don't know but i always get rejected and i am a ugly girl.

• 2d

Dont feel bad. Online dating is superficial. People won't look after a face there. Try to find someone on daily life

• 2d

Both i guess.

• 2d

Both can be changed

• Sure. If they have an arrogant or douchy profile

• the probs dont.